2MIN IV

~SHINee Facts~

1. In a radio show interview, they talked about Dream Team- Horse Vaulting competition if I'm not mistaken- Taemin admitted when they did the 'Koala Hug' - Taemin ran over to Minho after he succeded, Taemin jumped on Minho to hug him and Minho spun him around - Taemin jumped a bit too hard and their lips brushed against each other so then the interviewer asked, "So you guys kissed?", then 2min answered "Yeah"

2. Taemin once said that "Minho could be a weird, no, unique boyfriend but a very loyal husband."

3. Taemin is the only one who actually plays PS with Minho. He pitied that no shinee member wants to play with Minho.

4. Minho told that he has many selcas with Taemin but is embarassed to upload it.

5. After Taemin finished doing his make-up during Lucifer, Minho told him "You looked beautiful".

6. Minho has seen other members cry many times and he has no reaction to it. But he just couldn't see Taemin when he (taemin) sheds a tear.

7. Minho once washed Taemin's uniform. When Taemin got the uniform dirty, Minho scolded him but stoppped when he saw Taemin's cute sad face.

8. When Minho got his lyrics wrong in Rokugo, he was in the verge of crying. Taemin managed to stop him from doing so by hugging Minho's neck and putting his chin on Minho's head while whispering something.

9. In idol army when Minho and Nichkhun exchanged winks, Taemin suddenly hits Minho on his back.

10. During Taemin's birthday, he tried blowing a balloon but failed, so Minho took the balloon from him and helped blow it. Which caused the fans to scream "UNDIRECT KISS!"

11. Minho admitted that he likes to ask Taemin to go jogging with him in the morning. Eventhough in the end Taemin will say "I'm tired hyung."

12. Taemin admitted that once he got locked in the bathroom. He cried out Minho's name for help rather than the other members'.

13. In a mini drama on M!Countdown, 2min got punished for 'checking each other out'. Minho nudged Taemin and said, "Dongsaeng-ah, saranghae." and Taemin responded, "Of course! I make half of you, hyung!"

14. Taemin protested that Minho didn't allow him to sleep on Minho's bed but Minho himself slept on Taemin's arm.

15. In Minho's UFO message, he talked about how he was the maknae until Taemin took the position from him. He also said that he didn't regret having a younger since now he has someone to look after. Minho also said, "Taemin-ah, you know it right? After all, you only have me right?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_29JSKI6pc

 

MACROS AND PHOTOS SPECIALLY PREPARED FOR TAE'S BIRTHDAY~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just added that taekey part coz i think it was adorable~~!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GOODNIGHT~!!! :)