Let the 100days begin

What is love

Hello! For the previous chapter, i wrote 'one month' instead of '100days' in one part. i've changed it to '100days'. So don't get confuse. hehe sorry abt it.


 

Almost all the male students’ eyes were focus on her. She greeted her friends and her eyes twinkle as she smiles. Her soft milky baby face glows even though they were no source of light around her. Our school uniform fitted her nicely, showing her curvy body shape along with her long slender legs.

 

Everyone adores her, even our school teachers. In fact, she is the icon of our school’s homepage website.

 

Choi Jin Ri. Year 2 class A. My classmate.

 

I spotted Kyung Soo with his gang of friends at the other end of the corridor. His eyes too were focus on her. Suho on the other hand was nudging his side, pointing at her.

 

Sulli, that’s what she calls herself. Her fan club named her princess Sulli.

 

A.k.a, Kyung Soo’s crush.

 

I will be honest. She looks so beautiful and elegant and that made me envious of her so much. But I barely know her so I guess it’s unfair to hate her.

 

She brushed her fingers along her long wavy waist length hair as she walked down the corridor. Her lips tugged upwards into a smirk as she passed by EXO.

 

I sighed. No way am I going to win over that girl.

 

-

I tore a piece of paper from my notebook and crumpled it with my hands. Making it look like as if I’m going to throw that piece is paper, I started walking towards the back of the classroom.

Sulli was sitting on her desk next to the door, talking with her friend. I think her name is Krystal. I purposely use the routine that will make me pass by them.

She stopped talking for a moment and looked up at me when I walked pass. I gave her a smile and nodded my head. She too smiles back.

I threw the piece of paper in the rubbish bin and exhaled. Okay, at least I’ve made eye contact. I should start saying hello soon.

 

But then again, why am I doing this?

 

Oh yeah, the contract.

 

It’s like on cue my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and saw that I’ve receive a text message from Kyung Soo.

 

Are you free to meet up after school today? – Kyung Soo

 

I replied him that I will be in the library.

 

 

-

Kyung Soo accidentally tripped on his own feet when he closed the door of the library, earning a few stares from some students. His heart was beating really fast for some reason, maybe because he’s meeting her all by himself.

 

He begged Suho to tag along, but that flower boy ran away after the bell rang.

 

“Oh Kyunggie, I don’t want to be a third wheel.” The older said earlier.

 

Third wheel? What is he talking about? They are not even dating. Er…Sort off.

 

Kyung Soo held onto the strap of his bag tightly and scanned through the library but there were no signs of her. Since the library was two storeys high, he decided to ask the librarian at the counter.

 

“Hana-shii?” the lady said. “I think she went upstairs.”

 

He thanked her and proceeded to the first floor, turning around as he walked. He cursed at himself mentally when his back hit a shelf. Rubbing his back as he looked in between those shelves, he finally found her.

Hana was sitting on the floor with her back leaning against one of the shelves. She seems to be engrossed in the book as she didn’t even notice Kyung Soo walking towards her. She turned the page of the book in her hand as she plays with her sided braid.

“Erm…”

Hana looked up from her book. “Oh!”

Kyung Soo bowed at her politely before taking a seat next to her.

“Do you want to go to-”

“It’s okay. Let’s just sit here.” He said, taking off his backpack. “Is that physics?”

“Yeah.” She said, looking down at her book. “I still don’t get this equation….”

He smiled at her. “Maybe I can help.”

 

 

-

As much as I wanted to focus on what he was explaining, my eyes were just staring at his lips. The way he move his hands as he speaks and those eyes that were so focus on that damn equation makes him so attraction.

 

Okay. I’m becoming weird.

 

“Do you understand now?”

“Huh?”

He blinked his eyes and tapped my book again. “Do you…understand?”

“Er…I think so.”

He smiled softly and took the book away from my hand. “Maybe we should try doing some questions…”

“Oh, it’s this page.” I said reaching out to turn the page but our hands touched. He quickly recoil his hand back and gave me the book.

 

Shy yet adorable. Gah….I need to stop.

 

So he finally made me understand the whole concept and I was doing the remaining question with ease.

 

“You’re a fast learner.” He said, biting his lips once in a while.

“You’re a good teacher.” I replied. He chuckled softly and scratches his head.

 

We sat there in silence for a moment, until I decided to speak.

“So…what brings you here?”

“Oh.” He said. “I…er…just you know, you and me, I mean…”

 

Does he always speak like this?

 

“You..I want to know more about you.” He said after pausing a few times.

 

He wants to know more about me. I almost giggled bashfully. But then again, we’re faking our relationship.

 

“Alright. Let’s each ask a question, and then we’ll both answer.” I suggested. He nodded his head like a child.

 

So we spend the next hour talking about our likes and dislikes. It turns out we have quite similar answers for almost all the question we’ve asked each other.

He doesn’t like to be in crowded place, he prefer to be alone most of the time. He likes fantasy movies and the colour black. He has a habit of cleaning things if it’s messy. He hates using emoticons in messages. He enjoys singing and cooking when he’s free.

 

He cooks. Now that just makes me like him even more.

 

Kyung Soo started to relax himself after our talk. Our arms were even touching each other as we speak.

 

Not that I mind. Hehe.

 

I extended my legs out and started hitting on them. It feels like there are invisible ants crawling on my feet.

“Cramp?” he asked. I nodded my head.

“Bend them.”

I laughed. “I can’t move. It hurts.”

Still wearing that serious expression on his face, he went in front of me and bends my legs. For once I actually thank the school for making us wear such high socks, or else he would be touching my bare legs.

“Ah! Wait wait wait…!”

He held his hands up in the air with his signature wide eyes. “S-sorry. I just…”

“No it’s okay.” I said. His eyes went back to my legs. I found myself blushing. Does he even realise what is he doing right now? Looking at a girls legs like this… aigoo…

 

I finally get to feel my legs as I massage them with my thumb. I move my feet and held my thumbs up to him. It took him 3seconds to smile at me.

 

“So…how’s everything with your grandpapa?” I asked.

“Grandpapa?” he laughed and went back to his original place, which is next to me. “He’s…the same. I guess.”

Another round of silence. I bring my legs up and rested my chin on my knee.

“I don’t really have to meet him right?” I asked. He looked down at his hands that were placed on his lap.

“About that….” He started biting his lips again.

“Yes?”

“Ah….er… this Saturday.”

“Saturday? What about it?”

He took a peek at me then back to his lap. “Company....er….”

“Company?”

He his lips and started biting it again. “Annual dinner. In my house.”

“Oh, okay.”

He turned around and looked at me while I just stare back at him. Even his side profile looks so good.

 

Oh……..right. Contract no.4.

 

“I have to go.” I said. He pouted his lips and nodded.

 

Can he stop playing with his lips? Or whatever you call. It’s making me hard to focus.

 

“What do I need to do?”

 

He rubbed his neck and looked back onto the floor. “Be my date.”

 

If only everything was real. If only those three words were real. I had to restrain myself from saying yes loudly.

 

“Okay. What time?”

“I…I’ll pick you up?”

“Sure. Where should I meet you then?”

He paused for a moment before letting out a sigh. “I’m sorry.”

“Huh?”

He turned and looked at me, scratching his cheek. “I’m sorry for involving you in my family matters.”

I waved my hand in the air. “I’m alright. I’ll probably do the same too if I were you.”

“Really.” He whispered, smiling a little. “I’ll text you about it?”

“Sure.”

 

He straightens his legs and took a book out from his bag. “Right. I have a quiz tomorrow.”

“Random much?” I laughed. He too let out a soft chuckle.

As he open his book, a piece of paper flew out from the page and it landed on my lap.

 

 

“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.”

-Helen Keller-

 

 

I held the pink piece of paper up and he quickly snatched it away.

 

“Erm, sorry.” He said, putting the paper at the last page of his book.

 

 

 

 

 

I smiled.

 


Yes! Me is back! =D

Oh i added main picture for my previos chapters too. Just feel like putting in some pics hehe. random me.

Did you guys watch kyung soo do beatbox? OMGOSH SO FREAKING AWESOME AND HOTTTTTTT!!!

thank you so much for reading my story! Here, lemme give you some love~

 

*heart*

 

PS: KyungSoo likes to bite his lips doesn't he?