Back to me

A Love To Cherish

She was in the lobby with her phone in her hand. She was wearing clothes like was heading somewhere to hide. A gray long sleeves shirt that was rolled up, shorts and a cap like she was someone who wanted to fit. Totally normal.

As she walked out of the lobby her car was there. Ready. It hadn’t been used for 2 years but it still looks new. She walked closer. Then a guy got out of the car and gave her keys.

Yuri’s POV

“Why can’t we talk at the hotel? Why do it have to be at the house? Aisssh! Really. Making me come over here is just childish.” I step on the pedal and made it drove faster. You can see the ou—My house in the distance. Its been a while since I have been to this house its still clean. Thanks to the caretaker. ;D

As I was making my way to the house garage, I saw a similar car parked. Only it was black and mine was white range rover.

I parked right beside him. I was mesmerized by the 2 storey house that was on front of me, The dirty white colored house that has its earthy feel because of the flowers that sorrounds it and the breeze that the ocean lets off. My perfect house.

I went near the door.

“aiss! Why is this locked! Where did I put that key?” looking around the door.

“I was asking the same question a while ago.”

I looked back to see yunho sitting there on the floor, pissed off.

“Gosh, you startled me. Don’t do that!”

“I thought you knew where the key was.”

“Sorry, I haven’t been here for a while.”

 

He stood up and walked to the side of the house where there was a small pathway leading to beach front. I was right behind him. The sea breeze was beyond everything, it was inviting and at the same time it blew the air of the past.

 

We were walking to the sea shore side by side.

“So why are we here exactly?” I asked.

“I don’t know. I just wanna be here right now.”

“Is anything wrong?”

“Nope.”

“Uhmm…”

“Huh?”

“She nice.”

I took him a while to understand my answer but when he did a huge smile appeared from his face.

“She is.”

 

A moment of silence went by.

“But tell her not to call me unnie. She’s older than I am.” Trying to make the moment relieving.

“Let’s be friends again.” I can see him looking at me. Nervous.

We sat there for what seem like a really long time with air hitting are faces.

I tried to take it all in. I guess there was a part me that wanted to reject what he said because part of me was still angry but to think of it we were friends before everything else, he was still my bestfriend.

“Yeah… we should.” I turned to face him. I offered my hand for an handshake. But he took me in for a hug instead.

“I wouldn’t settle for that you know.”

“I know.” Then I hug him back. We withdrew from each other with a smile on our face.

“Friends.” We said together.

 

“ How did you two met?”

“Who?”

“Siwon.”

“Ah. Teayang’s friend.”

“if its taeyang’s friend. How did he meet Jiyeon?”

“I don’t know. I didn’t ask her.”

“Okay.”

 

“How modeling?”

“Exausting.”

“You should find time for yourself. Your getting skiny.”

I looked at him intently. I wasn’t surprising, It was just overwhelming. I haven’t heard from him for two years. Just happy we are  friends again.

“Yes sir.” Then I hugged him. I felt his body stiffen but immediately relax. When he did I said the words I really wanted to say.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Thank you for coming back to me.”