Coffee

A Love To Cherish

It has been exactly a month since the encounter at the photo shoot with Siwon and Yuri.

Life has been good to both of them. They’ve been going out sometimes with friends and sometimes just the two of them.

At some point the two realized that just a simple good morning text message in the morning and a simple goodnight in the evening or sometimes smiley face J on Sms can really make the day complete for both of them.

 

ZZZZZZZZ! ZZZZZZ! ZZZZZZZZ! A text message arrived.

“Good morning!”  it was Siwon. Attached to the text was a picture.

Yuri remembered the she met Siwon at the Photo Shoot. When he asked if they can have coffee and she said yes.

*A month ago*

“Yuri, wanna have coffee with me?”

Yuri was staring blankly at Siwon until Sunny gave her a little push and she was back from reality.

“uhhm. I’ll change real quickly.” And with that she excitedly when to her dressing room and change clothes like she never had before. She can’t take away the smile that painted in her at that moment.

“YURI? “ Seohyun asked.

“I’ll be right out. Tell him to wait!”

“Yes ma’am.” Giving Yuri at salute.

Yuri went out of the changing room, already wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Far away from the flowery dress she was wearing a while ago.

“Uhmm. Yuri, your hair.” Pointing at the tied up hair she had.

She took at least 3 pins and her fall into a side braided hair style looking extremely simple.

“Great you’re done.” Siwon came, out of the blue.

Siwon pulled yuri as fast as he can towards the main door of the studio. There was a nearby café.

Little did they know, they were like couples holding hands on the streets, so normal until they reached the café both stop and looked at each other. Yuri was embarrassed, her checks were red at cherry. But Siwon didn’t let go and Yuri also didn’t want to.

Both were looking for a place to sit until siwon spotted a table at the far left of the coffee shop near the window.

“How about we sit there?” pointing at the table.

“sure.”

 

As they sat down Siwon was a gentleman. He would always smile. He’s killer smile.

“I never thought you were more beautiful in person.” He muttered silently.

“Thank You.”

Siwon’s eyes became wider at the remark he never thought she had heard him.

Did I just say that out loud? How dumb could I get? Siwon thought to himself.

Then the waiter arrived. SAVED.

 

Time manage to come back really quickly. They talked, they both laughed at each other’s lame jokes. They were both happy that this happened; they really enjoyed each others company. They hope that this will be the start of something new.

Siwon’s POV

People often say she really outgoing once you meet her. That she was sun to be with and that you would never lose your interest when talking to her. Even though rumors started spreading when a few years ago she suddenly stops all of her activities and no one could reached her. Some rumors even started to say she was pregnant that why when people often meet her she would just nod and act as if no one tried to start a conversation with her. The funny part was after just 2 weeks she was back on track and been busier than ever. Every minute was booked.

“Can I asked you something?” she asked and on cue I was nervous.

“Shoot.”

“you’re out doing this out of publicity right? I mean for the new campaign.”

I laughed, wasn’t expecting that to be the question. I leaned a little closer. I looked right into her eyes.

“If this was for publicity I wouldn’t laugh like this. “

“What do you mean?” she asked once more.

“I tried it once. Going out on a date because of publicity. I didn’t even say a word to my date. Just smiled the whole time. My jaw was hurting after that.”

Yuri tried hard not to laugh. Siwon can tell there was a smile ready to come out of her lips. He was happy that made her relieve.

“So this is a date?” she was teasing me.

“If this was our date? let alone our first one. It won’t be in some coffee shop.” Then he laid back and on his chair and gave her an assuring smile thinking maybe it that day would come.

End of POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all yulwon fans out there i give this chapter to all of you and me. hahaha! <3 this isnt good i know because im only starting out but im learing.

So who's wondering when will Yunho come out? Comment  & Subscribe if you re curious.

You can also suggest something out  and i'll insert it on the chapter.

Note to all Yunri fans. *Whisper* He's coming out on our 4 or 5 Chapt. idk if you comment that you really want him to come out he might just. HAHAHAHAAHAHAH! BYE!