confused

A Love To Cherish

you know the hardest thing about having an ex as a friend, it makes you remember how you used to be, what you did together, though my situation is a whole lot different from all of the others, Yunho he will always be my bestfriend and my ex-boyfriend at the same time, he doesn’t make me remember, because remembering requires memories that replays in your mind. He makes me feel it, he make me do things that I do usually, like how I used to care about him, make him food, make him smile, things that for some ex’s only happens in their heads.

 

Staring at the clouds on the balcony, they form shapes and faces, faces that looked like Siwon… “Hahaha..” I let out a soft giggle, Im in love with him, the only one. Not Yunho.

 

“Yul?”

“Hey Babe. Did you eat your breakfast already?”

“Not Yet.” His arms wrapped around me. “I was waiting for you, been looking for you since I woke up. Where’d you go?” He snuggled his face on my neck.

I looked at his droopy eyes, slowly closing as he leans on my shoulder. ”Siwon-Oppa? Are you still sleepy?”

“Mmmmm..”

“Hmm. What to do?”

“ I don’t know, want to take me back to bed?” he looked up at me still leaning and with closed eyes. Grinning.

“Like a have a choice.” I dragged him back to his room. His head still leaning on my neck and arms wrapped around me.

 

 

“Were here.” The same room, well the smell.. it’s obviously a men’s room, cameras on the living room couch. With a rack very muck out of its place, full of women clothes from my photoshoot.

“My room.” He yawned, and pointed on the door with a huge Y’s on the front.

“Really. A Huge Y?”

“Hey. Its an effort. Give me some credit.” Tightening his hold around waist.

“yeah.. yeah…”

I lay him on the bed of roses, that will be too much so let me rephrase that:  I lay him down on the bed. Tskk. His majesty, so lazy, thank god I love you.

“Stay..” He tugged my shirt. Still closing his eyes with a pout on his lips.

“gladly.” I lay beside him. His arm wrapped on me. I was snuggling on his chest as he let out a big yawn.

“Goodnight” he said.

“Tsk.. Hmmm. Hahaa.  You too.”

 

Hay guys im really not a fan of the comment thin on my page so you could tweet me on my twitter here it is : IamSupeeerDee thankss!

if you want to, im not forcing! :)) thanks though!