thinking..

A Love To Cherish

The trip was fun on a certain basis. We tried golfing which Yunho and got totally embarrassed because his girlfriend was way better than him. And of course my Siwon was great and Leeteuk too, maybe they always go golfing, they seem so professional when they play. After that was a whole lot better because the girls finally played a game that was for them, racing. I know, racing? Are you serious but believe me or not racing is one hobby you can learn easily and you get to cast bets and you would always win. Anyways girls were wining when suddenly mr. know-it-all Yunho beat everyone out, well in this case betting is not allowed, you’ll always loose in times like this.

After a whole day we finally were on the verge of meltdown, but Seohyun, Sunny and especially Jiyeon were hyper to the point that the backs of the two cars were full. It was like there were 10 people in a five seater car.

“Im hungry!” leeteuk blurted out out as his tummy made some proofs.

“Me too!” Yunho seconded.

“Yeah, I heard Yuri’s stomach growling a while ago. It was like a tiger was living inside it.”

“YAHHH! CHOI SIWON!” I spank his arms while he got that childish grin on his face.

“What? Its true. Honesty is the best quality.” He boast.

“Yeah, What ever!” I rolled my eyes and stared a different direction.

“SUNNNNNY! SEOHYUUUUN!” I  ran to them and carried the thing, okay, I tried to carry all of it but I failed. With the milkshake I made her buy me. “CHOOOOCOLATEEEE!” Hahahah!

“hey, stop that. you haven’t ate yet.” Siwon took the paper cup from me. “Eat first.”

“Arasso! Appa.” I looked at him.

I saw everybody smiling and also leeteuk growling under his breath muttering “Im Hungry” while rubbing his stomach.

“Come on! The amusement park is just 7 minutes away from here!” Still rubbing his stomach Leeteuk made his way to Yunho’s car.

As everyone set foot on the amusement park, our eyes was at awe. This rides was fun and the people on the park was unbelievable, you wouldn’t think that this was an island, you’d think this was some city and it was very popular.

Everyone was setting up. We found a table near the parking lot viewing the park. And during preparation I saw Siwon playing with kids. I made me remember…..

We were viewing the nice view of Seoul on the hood of his car. His arms around me.

“Thank you for having that coffee with me.” I looked up at him, I saw some spark in his eyes and it show me a view of one of right choices I made..

“And thanking for asking me..” I looked straight in his eyes. And a smile suddenly crept on my face. i faced front. “And… for being with me…right now.”

He loosen his hold and faced me. “I was lucky I found you…” He leaned his forehead to mine. “i should be the one thankful.”

 “Siwon’s great with kids.” A voice said behind me.  I look at who it was, Leeteuk.

“He reminds of my dad.” I admired him in a diatance. He’ll be a great father…

“Hey!”

“Hey!” I smile, he saw me totally spaced out looking at him.

“Let’s eat.”

 

We finished lunch and decided to take part on fun that was surrounding the amusement park. We headed to the roller coaster.

I held out my hands.

“Its drizzling.” Rain started to pour.

But I realized..

I wasn’t wet.

I looked up.

An umbrella. “Thank you.”        

 

Been M.I.A for the past weeks. IM SOOOORRRYYY! classes started on the 6th and time was not in  my side.

amyways hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

subrscribe and comment! LOvessss! <3