Confused

A Love To Cherish

I was looking at the sea when someone behind me wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Siwon.” I saw from the corner of my eye a handsome man leaning in resting his chin on my shoulder.

“Are you ready?” He asked.

“I am.” I Slightly turned to look at him. “Come on. We’ll start.” I pulled him to the set .

 

As I walked with Siwon to the set, I was wearing a white dress. And thoughts of marriage with the guy I was holding hands with right now came to me. I can imagine everything now, me in my wedding gown looking straight ahead at the guy waiting for me at the end of the altar. Happiness.

But.

What sunny said, “I know you love Yunho but Siwon’s a nice guy?”

I didn’t know what came over me at that time but I didn’t answer her question. I would’ve of if I knew the answer.

 

 

It was my first time to do an actual photo shoot ad in front of people, it felt weird.

People were looking, at me. Especially Us.

“WOW, Miss yuri sure is beautiful…”

“Yeah, and that photographer is her boyfriend..”

“They look good together…”

“Are you sure they’re together?.. She’s with Yunho right?”

I looked over to see were the chit-chatting voice came from. There were many groups of people that I cant pin-point who was that.

“Yuri?” Siwon called me. “anything wrong?”

“Nothings-s wrong just distracted.”

“Okay. No look at the camera” and I did, a few minutes later the shoot ended.

 

I was again facing the sea, “…she’s with Yunho right?” why does it have to affect me.

Siwon’s Pov

“Are you okay, you spaced out on the photoshoot and I worried.”

“It’s okay Siwon” I didn’t believe her. She was thinking about something and she wont share her problem with me. I moved closer and wrapped my arms on her shoulders. She was snuggling in my chest because of the cold wind and I like it, her, it felt so right.

“What else is here in the island?” I was trying to change the subject and she felt at ease and she wrapped her arms around me.

“Well, there is a Golf course, A mini Zoo, a garden park, and a go kart race track.”

“we should race sometime.” I said.

“Why don’t you take him there?”

We looked around. “Appa!” I loosened up because it feels embarrassing to do that infront of her Father but she just hold on to me tighter. I looked at her.

“Are you cold?” I whispered.

“Not really. I just wanna hug you.” She whispered back.

“And bring along Jiyeon, im sure she’ll love to come.  And Yunho would love to show her around.”

“I doubt that.” She whispered.

“Why?” I asked her.

“He hates field trip.”

“why?”

“It just a waste of time for him. Anyways.” He looked at her dad. “Sure, I’ll bring along the others, I’ll ask Jiyeon on the way and..” she winked at me. “I’ll drag Yunho along. I promise.”

*BRUNCH

Yuri’s Pov

We were at the same table, all of us. Giggling and joking around. Yesterday made everyone more close without any awkwardness coming from each other, specifically Yunho and I.

But as everything started to be okay for Yunho and I, Jiyeon and I being friends was starting to get to me, She is nice, But whenever I try to start a conversation with her she cuts it very short, sometimes she just gives me a faint smile whenever i look at her. And even at times I see from the corner of my eye she was staring intently at me. Maybe im just paranoid. Anyways, the tours tomorrow.

“Umm, Guys, Dad suggested that we should roam the island.” I asked everyone. Then I turned to to Jiyeon. “Come, It’ll be fun.”

“Yeah you should.” Yunho encourage.

“We’ll come.” Seohyun said raising her hand together with Sunny.

“Me too.” Leeteuk said.

“Yeah… sure.” Though I can see her smile when she was looking at yunho when she turned around her smile faded into a frown then into a smile again.

I released my gaze from her. “Okay its settled then. Tomorrow 9 am sharp. Be ready.”

I stood up and went to refreshment table. I took the newly poured juice in a glass.

“ I thought he wouldn’t come.” Siwon was right behind me. And pointed at Yunho when I had a confused expression at my face.

“Oh, he wont. But he will.” With an evil grin on my face.

“Your scary.” Siwon leaned closer and teased me.

“I turned around and whispered in his ear. “That’s why you love me.”

“I know.” He replied.

 

The next day.

I woke up early. Not so early but enough to wake up everyone, it 8:20 Im already dressed and ready. 40 minutes before the trip.

 

“Siwon!!!” I sat on the side of his bed though I keep on shaking his shoulders His firm broad shoulders, every time I did he only gives out a moan.

Wonder if anythings in his mind right now. YAHHHH! Kwon yuri, what are you thinking early in the morning.Tsss.

“Wakee up sleepppy head!!” I leane my head in near his ear, I drew in a couple of breaths for me to finally wake him up.

“Ahem…” I got ready. “W----“

“Okay. Okay. Im awake.” He look up. We were inches away. His eyes not even twitching from the light that was coming from the sun that was directly shining now at his room by Leeteuk who took the iniative and helped me out to wake up Siwon.

I cant even look away. Look away. Now. Yuri. He went closer until no air could possible come between us.

His kiss was gentle and in one manner also yearning. I kissed back. Until everything didn’t matter.

“Ahem.. Human here?” Except Leeteuk, He mattered. It also his room.

With his voice we broke our kiss our hands intertwined and our foreheads leaning each other. He looked to his left to answer the person who most likely is the person I feel so embarrassed to.

“Good Morning too.” Siwon greeted back. Leeteuk went to his closet and took out his backpack and stormed out the room while closing the door with a teasing smile on his lips.

“YAH! Your breath stinks!” I sat up.

“Really.” He replied sarcastically. He slightly got up and pulled me down; he leaned in just like what he did a minute ago he slowly moved closer so our faces can were slightly closing. I close my eyes.

“HAAAAAAA~~~~AAAAAAA” He let out every air left out of his body leaving my nose crinkled up and hands covering my nose hole.

he got up and quickly went inside the bathroom. “YAHHHH! EWWW!” Even though it smelled like heaven.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Just to clear thing out, i know this chapter is somewhat confusing beacuse of yuri's who-is-she-in-love mood. OKAY, we'll from what i've written so far on my notebook its gonna be a lot MOOOOOORE confusing on the next chapter.

So... I Comment and Comment who you want to be with Yuri .

Comment Yulwon for Siwon &Yunri for Yunho. Im not saying they'll end up together but they get more screen time and love scenes or sweet moments. s are into consideration because of Yuri's temptation and well all YUNRI & YULWON FANS. especially me. Subscribe too. Lovessss!<33

P.S  does anyone know someone who can make a poster for this fanfic? comment on my page or below. thanks!!!