Saving Her

My Loveable Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

L.joe stormed out of the apartment while calling up Teen Top and Mihyun. "We have a friend to save." He announced into his phone. He hung up before they could even ask what was going on and he called up Taewoo. Luckily, they exchanged numbers when they met so they can occasionally talk about Yookyung and how things are going.

"Taewoo, yeah it's me. I'm gonna need some help. What for? To save your bestfriend's , that's why. Meet us at the old abandoned Hyundai factory that's near the outskirts of Gangnam. Don't ask any questions. Just do it." He slipped his phone back into his pocket and stormed towards his apartment.

He grabbed the handles to his motorcycle and before he could speed off, his friends approached him. They all got off their rides and Changjo looked at him with worried eyes. "What happened to Yookyung?"

He gritted his teeth, "ing ZE:A got to her. This was what they were talking about before." Mihyun's face darkened and she growled, "I guess it's time to kick some ."

The boys looked in surprise at her language and she raised an eyebrow. "Ever heard of The Red Butterfly? Yeah, I used to be the leader. Now stop standing around and let's ing get our girl back!" She barked.

They quickled jumped onto their motorcycles, Mihyun sitting with CAP. The engines of the bikes roared in the night and they drove off.

In the old Hyundai factory, Yookyung was tied to a chair. She soon came to her senses and lifted her head up. She looked around, confused by the unfamiliar location. "Hello?"

Her call echoed and she frowned. All of a sudden, she heard some low chuckling. She turned her head to the side and saw ZE:A leisurely sitting on an old couch. Junyoung smirked, "Looks like Sleeping Beauty finally woke up."

Yookyung furrowed her eyebrows. She noticed that she couldn't move and she struggled to break free. "Untie me!" The gang just laughed. "It's futile for you to keep doing that. You'll just end up with rope burn and I'm sure you wouldn't want to damage that perfect skin of yours." The leader said.

She huffed and ignored them. She kept on squirming around in her seat and felt her wrists and legs slowly hurt from the rope. Dongjun tilted his head and pouted, "Aw, she won't listen to us."

He got up from the couch and walked over. He grabbed her chin and forced her to look him straight in the face. "Why don't you sit there like a good little girl? You won't get hurt that way."

The girl growled, "Never." Then she spit on his face. He smirked and slapped her face, the force making her head whip to the side. Tears welled up in her eyes and she bit her lower lip to try and hold back her cries.

The door burst open and Teen Top drove in. They circled around their rivalling gang and then came to a halt. L.joe took off his helmet and jumped off. He glared at the 9 boys, "Where the is she?"

Kwanghee shrugged, "Hm, well if you take a good look around you, you'll be able to find her." Mihyun looked around the dark building and saw Dongjun hovering over her friend.

Her face darkened and she stomped over to him. She tapped his shoulder and when he turned around, she threw a punch to his face. He stumbled back and held a hand to his cheek. He felt his lip bleeding and he wiped away at the blood. He glared at her, "Who the do you think you are?"

She smirked

Please log in to read the full chapter