Officially together

My Loveable Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

For the past few days, every time L.joe would look at Yookyung, he would blush and look away. Same goes for Yookyung. At lunch, Ricky stared intently at the two. He looked at CAP and whispered, "Do you think something's going on between hyung and noona?" CAP rubbed his chin and thought. "Hmm, well from the looks of it, it seems like something might start."

Changjo looked at Yookyung and then looked at L.joe. He was a bit worried on the inside. *Is something really going on between them? What if they're already going out?! Nooo! Then I already lost my chance!*

Meanwhile, Niel and Chunji were making fun of the two. "L.joe, look at me." Niel said in a high voice, pretending to be like Yookyung. "I can't! I look away again!" Chunji looked away dramatically and the two laughed. Mihyun rolled her eyes, "You guys are so immature." Chunji gasped, "What? Immature? Us? Psh, we are so mature!" She scoffed, "Whatever."

At the end of the day, Yookyung packed up slowly and then got out of her seat. Instead of heading to the cafe, she headed home since it was her day off. "Wait up!" She turned around and saw L.joe running towards her. She smiled and swore that her cheeks were tinted pink. She smiled and pointed to his hair, "Nice hair."

L.joe recently dyed his hair from a bright orange to a platinum blonde.

He touched his hair, "You like it? By the way, why aren't you going to the cafe?" The two walked down the street and Yookyung smiled, "Yeah, it's nice. It's my day off. On Wednesdays and Thursday, I don't have work so I just go home."

They walked in silence, but it wasn't awkward at all. They enjoyed each other's com

Please log in to read the full chapter