Confess?

My Loveable Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's been about 5 months since Yookyung transfered to TOP High and already she's fallen in love with the baddest and strongest guy in the school, L.joe.

In class, Yookyung would sneak some glances at L.joe. He would either be dozing off or staring out the window, obviously uninterested in the lesson. When he caught her looking at him, she would turn her attention back to the board, trying to hide her burning cheeks.

Up at the rooftop, Yookyung leaned against the railing and sighed. Mihyun handed her a sandwich and she gratefully took it. The two friends sat down on the floor, the warm spring breeze blowing. Yookyung nibbled on the sandwich while Mihyun practically devoured hers in minutes. "What's wrong, Yookyung?"

Yookyung pouted, "I don't know. Why is love so complicated?" Mihyun squealed, "Are you in love with someone? Who? Who is it! Tell me!" The girl brought her knees up to her chest and resumed eating her sandwich. Mihyun pushed her slightly and whined, "Tell me~. Oh come one! Just tell me who it is!"

She sighed and looked at her knees. "L.joe." Mihyun blinked and leaned in closer, "Who?" "L.joe." This time, she heard and gasped loudly. "What?! You like L-mmphh!!!" Yooykung slapped her hand over before she could yell it to the world and shushed the girl. "Keep it down! I don't want other people to know."

Mihyun nodded and removed Yookyung's hand, taking a deep breath. "Oh my gosh, I cannot believe that you like him!" "Like who?" Chunji asked as he appeared out of nowhere. Yookyung had a mini heart attack, surprised at Chunji coming from nowhere. Teen Top walked through the door and Niel sat down in front of the two girls, rubbing his hands. "So~, who has a crush on someone?" He wiggled his eyebrows, making the girls laugh.

Ricky ran over and grabbed Yookyung's arm, "Noona you like someone?" Her eyes widened when she saw L.joe walk in and she shook her head, "No, I don't like anyone!"

When L.joe heard her say that she didn't like anyone, his hopes were raised. *So there's no competition h

Please log in to read the full chapter