Hiding

My Loveable Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was finally Saturday and normally Yookyung would relax, but she had work. She was putting on her shoes when her father came out of his room dressed up in his suit. "Where are you going?" "Just going to the library." She lied through her teeth. She didn't like lying to her father but she was sure that if he found out about her job, he would flip.

Buying the lie, he gave her a gentle smile, "Just get back before 7." She nodded and slung her bookbag on her shoulder, heading out.

At the cafe, she noticed Hyukmin behind the counter making some coffee for a customer. "Hyukmin-ssi, what are you doing here?" He looked up and smiled, "I usually help out on the weekends since it's a bit busier. Kanghyuk's in the back if you're wondering." She nodded and headed to the back to change.

Out came Kanghyuk in his uniform and he smiled, "Hey kiddo, finally here?" She nodded, "Yup. Just gonna change now." He stepped out of the way and motioned for her to go change. She went in and changed into the cafe t-shirt and tied the apron around her waist. As she stepped out, she tied her into a messy bun.

She leaned on the counter and Hyukmin pushed a tray with coffee and a bagel towards her. "Table 3. " He smiled. She grabbed it and walked to the customer who was waiting patiently.

Hyukmin had to head to the supply room to get some more ingredients, leaving Kanghyuk and Yookyung at the counter. The door opened and in walked ZE:A. Yookyung's eyes widened and she ducked underneath the counter. Kanghyuk looked at her, bewildered at her actions. "What're you doing?! Get up!" She shook her head fervently. "Sorry oppa but let me hide here until they leave."

Kanghyuk's eyes widened, "What? No! You have to serve the drinks." She clasped her hands together and practically begged, "Oppa please! I can't let them see me! They'll kill me!" Hyukmin walked back with a bag of sugar in his hands and looked weirdly at Yookyung. "What're you doing on the floor? Get up!"

Yookyung shook her head, "Hyukmin-ssi, those people are here!" After she said that, Junyoung spoke loudly, "Is no one going to take our orders?" Hyukmin sighed, "We'll deal with you later. Now go out there and take their orders." She was on the verge of tears, "Oppa! Those are the people who were chasing after me that day."

Hyukmin's eyes widened when he took a closer look. He nodded, "Arasso. Just stay here and I'll take their orders." Kanghyuk's eyes widened, "Wha

Please log in to read the full chapter