We meet again

My Loveable Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

Slowly, Yookyung was getting used to working at Starlight Cafe. She pushed the door open and greeted Kanghyuk, "Annyeonghaseyo Kanghyuk-oppa!" He looked up from brewing coffee and waved. She smiled and made her way to the locker room.

Yookyung changed out of her uniform and slipped on her shirt, jeans and apron. She tied up her hair in high ponytail and stuck a pen behind her ear. She patted her apron making sure her notepad was there and she nodded. She then made her way out.

Kanghyuk waved her over and handed her a cookie, "Freshly baked and I saved one just for you!" She grabbed the cookie and smiled, "Thanks oppa." He resumed brewing coffee and Yookyung started nibbling on the cookie.

At that moment, the door opened and a young man walked in. He looked around in awe at the cafe. Yookyung put her cookie down and came out from behind the counter. "Annyeonghaseyo! How may I he- Omo!" The boy turned his attention from the cafe to the young who was now pointing at him.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Do I know you?" Yookyung nodded, "Last time when I was running from these guys, you pulled me into an alley." The boy thought for a moment and smiled, "Oh yeah! How've you been?" She smiled, "I've been fine. How about you Hyukmin-ssi?"

Hyukmin looked surprise, "How do you know my name?" Yookyung made a face, "You told me last time, remember?" He nodded, "Oh yeah, I did! Sorry, I'm not that great at remembering things." She shook her head, "It's fine. Would you like to sit?" He nodded and she guided him to a small table against the wall.

He sat down and took a look at the menu that was lying one the table. "Mm, I'll have a white chocolate mocha and a mushroom brie panini." Yookyung wrote everything down on her notepad and smiled, "I'll bring it over when it's done." He nodded and went back to looking around the cafe.

She leaned on the counter, "Oppa, a white chocolate mocha and a mushroom brie panini." He held up an okay sign and pushed a tray towards her, "Table 23." She grabbed the tray and made her way to the table.

She set it down and bowed. She went back to the counter and started eating her cookie

Please log in to read the full chapter