Whole story

My Loveable Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

Another day of school, which meant another day of studying. During lunch, Yookyung made her way up to the rooftop with Mihyun. They leaned on the railing and looked out at the view.

Yookyung took a deep breath of the fresh air and exhaled with a smile. The door burst opened, slamming into the wall. The two girls jumped in shock and turned around to see Teen Top there.

Mihyun put a hand to her chest, "You guys scared us!" CAP looked at them, "If you told us where you went, we wouldn't be having this problem!" Yookyung muttered, "I need some personal space too."

Changjo raised an eyebrow, "We give you plenty of personal space." She looked at him with a shocked expression, "How did you know I said that?! And letting me go to the bathroom with you guys standing outside the door is not  personal space!"

Mihyun laughed, "OMG REALLY?! PUHAHAHAHA!" Ricky walked over and hugged Yookyung's arm, "Nooonnnaaa~" She smiled and pinched his cheek, "Aigoo, so cute!" He looked at her, "By the way, when are you gonna tell us the whole story?"

Teen Top walked over and Chunji pulled Ricky off, slinging an arm around her shoulders, "Yeah, when?" She blinked, "If you want, I could explain myself now."

Niel smiled, "YES. PLEASE DO." Mihyun looked at her, "Explain what?" Yookyung sighed, "It's a long story. Sit."

The 8 of them sat in a circle on the roof and they stared at the girl. She cleared , "So, my father was the CEO of Lee's Corporations." Everyone's jaws fell and they stared at her with wide eyes. She continued, "But one day, one of my dad's friend who worked with him, ran off with the money that he was supposed to put into the bank. Then, we ended up paying his debt since he told the loan sharks my father's name. We had to sell our house and most of our belongings. We paid off his 10 billion won debt."

Niel abruptly stood up, "MWO?! 10 BILLION WON?!" L.joe looked down at th

Please log in to read the full chapter