Encounter with ZE:A

My Loveable Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was nice sunny Saturday and Yookyung laid on her bed, staring at the ceiling. The door opened and her dad poked his head in, "Yookyung-ah?"

She sat up, "Mm?" He stepped in, "You're bored, aren't you?" She nodded. He crossed his arms across his chest, "Why don't you go take a walk outside? It's nice. And while you're at it, can you stop by the supermarket to get some milk and kimchi?"

She sighed, "Fine." He smiled, "Good! Now go!" He closed the door to let her change. She changed into a light gray floral romper and put her hair up into a messy bun.

She grabbed a small messenger bag and slung it over her shoulder. At the foye, she slipped on her black flip flops and yelled, "I'm going out appa!" "Okay!"

Yookyung exited the building and took a deep breath of the fresh air. She sighed and smiled, "Dad was right. It's nice outside." She decided to walk around the neighborhood, admiring and taking pictures of the pretty flowers.

She stopped by the supermarket and picked up some milk and kimchi just like how her dad asked her to. While walking around, she found a nice little park and decided to stop by.

Kids were screaming in joy and running around the place. Parents were watching over them and elders were sitting on benches, having nice little conversations.

Yookyung sat down and looked at the clear sky. She looked around and saw a patch of petunias behind her bench. She found it pretty and took out her phone, taking several pictures of them. She smiled and made her favorite picture of them her background.

A shadow fell over her and she looked up. Siwan stood over her with an evil smirk on his face. "Hyung! Guess who I found?" The whole gang walked over and Junyoung looked at her.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't L.joe's girl." She huffed, "I am not L.joe's girl!" Kevin raised an eyebrow, "Did he tell you to say that?" She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, "No he didn't. Fo

Please log in to read the full chapter