Bodyguards

My Loveable Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Omo, what are you guys doing out here?" Yookyung gasped. Teen Top waited for her in front of her apartment, gathering attention from all the other teenage girls who live in the building. Niel raised his eyebrows, "Isn't it obvious? We're going to school together!"

Yookyung blinked, "You're gonna walk with me?" Chunji shook his head, "Tsk tsk. We wouldn't look cool that way! So tada!" They showed their motorcycles. Her eyes widened, "You guys have motorcycles? I thought you were supposed to be older than 18 to have a license."

CAP put an arm on her shoulder, "Yookyung, do you really think that we follow the law?" She shrugged and he sighed, "Of course not! Well, just this one. But the others we follow!"

L.joe tossed her a helmet, "Get on." She looked at it weirdly, "Do I have to?" He grabbed her arm and dragged her to his motorcycle. He lifted her up by the waist and hoisted her up. "Yah!" He put the helmet on and looked her straight in the eye, "Will you just let us be your bodyguards?"

Her heart sped up and her cheeks flushed. She nodded obediently and he gave her a sweet smile.

He hopped on and put his helmet on. The rest of the members followed suit. L.joe looked back, "You might wanna hold onto me if you don't wanna fall off."

Her eyes widened and she wrapped her arms around his waist tightly. He faced the front again to hide his blushing face.

The 6 boys started their engines and sped off to school.

After 10 minutes, they slowed down after entering the campus. They parked in their usual spots and got off. Yookyung took off her helmet and stumbled off.

"Next time, we're walking." She shook her head to shake off her dizziness.

Girls looked at Yookyung with jealous glares. She hung her head low to avoid their gazed. Changjo noticed and lifted her head up, "You don't have to be so scared of them. We're here for you."

She felt a sense of relief and nodded. Teen Top gathered around her and L.joe yelled, "Yah! Listen up!" Everyone turned their attention to the gangster and listened. "Anyone who messes with Yookyung will have to deal with Teen Top! Even if you're a girl, I will punch your face so hard that no one will recognize it."

Everyone's faces paled and nodded. His speech was done and everyone returned back to what they were doing before. Yookyung tugged on his sleeve, "Byunghun, that was

Please log in to read the full chapter