We promise

My Loveable Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

L.joe stormed into the cafeteria and as soon as he reached Teen Top, he slammed his hands on the table causing Ricky to choke on his rice and Niel to spit out his water. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Niel yelled. L.joe gave him a look and he shut up. Ricky kept on coughing and L.joe rolled his eyes while slamming a bottle of water in front of him. He took a long swig and sighed.

CAP looked up in surprise, "What's your problem?" L.joe looked at them, "It's not my problem. It's-it's Yookyung's problem." Changjo's ears perked up and he looked at L.joe, "So you figured out what's her problem?" He nodded, "Apparently she's getting bullied. Remember all the bandages on her arms and legs? It's from when she got beat up."

Teen Top's mouths were agape. Chunji blinked, "So Yookyung is being bullied and she didn't tell us?" Ricky looked down at the table, "Does she not trust us? We could help." L.joe sighed, "That's the problem. Girls are bullying her because of us. They don't like how Yookyung is hanging around us so they're threatening her."

Changjo bit his lower lip. *She's getting bullied but she's doesn't tell us?* He came up with an idea, "Guys, how about we  protect her ?" They turned their heads, interesting in his idea. Even L.joe couldn't resist. *I'll do anything to protect you* Changjo started spilling his little plan and everyone smiled.

"First! We must find her!" Chunji exclaimed. CAP nodded, "Alright! Let's split up!" The bell rang and Ricky stood there with his mouth open, "Hyung, the bell rang though." CAP scoffed, "Who cares! Let's find her!" He nodded and everyone split up into different directions.

Changjo and L.joe headed for the rooftop, Chunji the gym, CAP the third floor, Niel the second floor and Ricky the first floor. The boys searched every nook and cranny just to see if Yookyung was hiding anywhere.

Changjo opened the rooftop door quietly and saw a figure standing by the railings. "L.joe, come. I think I found her." L.joe peeked through and saw a familiar figure. They stepped back and L.joe took out his phone, "I'll text them."

Minutes later, the entire gang was waiting behind the door. Ricky was still panting and his hands were on his knees, "You know -pant- how hard it is -pant- to run from the -pant- first floor to the -pant- rooftop?!" "SHH!!" Everyone scolded. He huffed and tried to regain his breath.

L.joe couldn't wait any longer and flung the door open, causing it to slam with the wall outside. Yookyung, who was enjoying the view, jumped in shock and turned around with her eyes closed. *Please don't

Please log in to read the full chapter