Busted

My Loveable Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: So since AFF is still doing some maintenance, the completed chapter got erased and I was left with a small portion of what I saved. I had to rewrite the chapter so things are gonna be a bit different. If you already read it, read it again since there are gonna be some changes.

"Yookyung-ah!" She turned around and gasped. L.joe ran up to her with a smile but it soon faded. He looked at her arms and legs and noticed the bandages. He stared at her cheek that was once rosy but now covered by a big band-aid. "Yookyung, what happened to you?"

She covered her arm and bit her bottom lip. Her head hung low and Yookyung refused to look him in the eye. L.joe looked at her body and saw that the visible parts were all bandaged. His once concerned face hardened and he grabbed her by the shoulders, "Who did this to you? Tell me!"

Yookyung flinched at his tone of voice and shook her head. Tears spilled but L.joe couldn't see them. He shook her and yelled, "Who did this?!" He lifted her head and saw tears staining her cheek. He stopped shaking and his face softened. L.joe stared at her with worried eyes and whispered, "Tell me. Who did this?"

Her tears continued to fall and she croaked, "I fell down the stairs." *Sorry L.joe, I can't tell you I'm being bullied.* L.joe raised an eyebrow, "You fell down the stairs?" She nodded slightly, "I didn't watch my step and fell down." He stared at her and could see that she was hiding something. *Something's wrong and I'm gonna figure it out*

L.joe sighed, "Are you okay?" Yookyung wiped her cheek and nodded. He lifted his hand and put it on her cheek, wiping away a fresh tear. Her heart beat quickened and her cheeks flushed. He looked at her once bright eyes that were now dull, red and swollen from crying.

She gave him a weak smile and nodded. He bit his bottom lip and rubbed the back of his neck, "Well, this is awkward. I just came over to say that I'm going out to eat with Teen Top tonight so your dad doesn't have to make so much." She nodded, "Okay. I'll be sure to tell him that. Bye." She waved and ran in.

He waved back at her disappearing figure and as soon as she was gone, he turned around and started walking. He tilted his head and furrowed his eyebrows in deep thought. *Did she really fall down the stairs? Time to do some detective work*

Yookyung slammed the door shut and leaned against it, tears spilling out once again. Her father came out with a smile, "Yooky- What happened?!" He threw off his apron and ran towards her. He grabbed her shoulder and looked at her tear stained cheeks. He guided her towards the couch and sat her down. He grabbed a box of tissues and pulled one out, wiping her tears.

He looked at her with worried written all over his face and quietly asked, "What happened?" She took a deep, shaky breath and decided to tell. After a good 20 minutes or so, her father's face softened and he pulled her into a warm embrace. "Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry." She shook her head, "It's fine appa. As long as your by my side, I'll be okay."

He pulled back and gave her an eye smile, "Thank you." She gave him back a similar eye smile.

The night passed with laughter from Yookyung. Her father took her mind off of the little bullying incident with some father daughter time. Yookyung closed her bedroom door and fell back

Please log in to read the full chapter