Without Teen Top

My Loveable Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

Since Teen Top decided to skip school, Yookyung was all alone during school. But things didn't exactly go smoothly or quietly. "Move it !" A girl pushed her and she dropped her books. Yookyung bowed her head and picked up her books. She dusted them off and walked quietly to class.

Girls whispered things about Yookyung. " thinks she can hang out with Teen Top?" "Hah! She's nothing without them." "She pisses me off so much!" "Who does she think she is, hanging out with L.joe oppa?" Other girls were surrounding her desk and giggling. Yookyung raised her head up to see what was going on but to no avail. "Excuse me." She quietly said.

They all turned around and glared at her. They then smirked and walked away laughing. Yookyung gasped at the sight. Garbage covered her entire desk and threats were written. "LEAVE TEEN TOP ALONE!" "" "" "" was written all over her desk. She bit her bottom lip to prevent any tears from spilling and just stared at her desk.

The door slid open and the teacher walked in, "Alright class! Let's get started! Yookyung, what's wrong?" She stood still not saying a word whiling staring at her desk and he followed her line of sight, "Umm, I'll excuse you from this period. Go get your desk cleaned up." She nodded and carried it out of the classroom while all the girls were snickering.

Yookyung carried it to the closest bathroom with a sink outside and grabbed a rag. She took off her bag and settled it down against the wall. She took a deep breath and exhaled smiling, "Fighting Yookyung." She gave herself a small smile and started cleaning her desk.

After a good 20 minutes of scrubbing, Yookyung straightened up and wiped the sweat off her forehead. She smiled in satisfaction knowing that her desk was squeaky clean. "Who did this? And why?" She asked herself. She shrugged and finished wiping off her desk.

She slung her bag on to her shoulder and with a grunt, lifted up her desk and started walking back to the classroom. As soon as she opened the door, everyone turned their attention to her. The teacher gave her a look and she bowed. Yookyung picked up the desk once again and made her way to where the desk belonged.

Once she sat down, she took out her books and started paying attention to the lesson. A paper ball flew and hit the back of her head. Yookyung looked up and turned her head around to see two girls from the row next to her laughing. She rubbed the back of her head and went back to taking notes.

After a few hours, the bell rang and the students rushed out to the cafeteria. Yookyung packed up quickly and rushed out of the classroom. She was running down the

Please log in to read the full chapter