Opening up

My Loveable Gangster
Please log in to read the full chapter

The weekend flew by with Yookyung hanging out with her father and her screaming out Taewoo and Nami. "We're high~ We're right~ We don't st-" She turned off her alarm and sat up with her eyes still closed. She flung her legs over the side of the bed and put on her slippers. Yookyung trudged to the bathroom and completed her morning routine.

After 20 minutes, she came out of the bathroom looking more neat and clean. Her uniform was crisp with no marks on it whatsoever and her hair was in a messy bun. She slipped on some fake glasses to look preppy and smiled in satisfaction. Her father handed her some toast and a cup of orange juice.

He sat down, "By the way Yookyung, remember to tell Byunghun to come by for dinner. We're gonna have some kalbi." Her eyes lit up and she smiled. Yookyung looked up at the wall clock and saw that it was time for her to leave or else she would be late. "Appa, I have to go!" It was his day off so he had plenty of free time today.

Mr. Lee handed Yookyung her bag and kissed her cheek, "Have fun sweetie." She kissed him back and rushed out. Yookyung shoved her headphones in her ear and started listening to music. She smiled at the sweet sound of a piano playing Yiruma's Kiss the rain.

After about 20 minutes of walking, the school gate became visible and she started to walk a bit faster. "Noona!" Ricky waved his arm around to get Yookyung's attention but she couldn't hear because of the headphones. He lowered his arms and pouted. She walked past the gate and noticed Ricky looking sad.

"What's wrong Ricky?" She asked. He pouted, "I yelled out noona but you didn't say hi." She shook her head, "Mian. I was listening to some music." His face brightened knowing that she didn't ignore him and smiled widely. Changjo pats her head, "Hey." She smiled back and poked his stomach, "Hey."

He squirmed at the poke. Yookyung found it amusing that he was ticklish and raised her fingers to poke him again. He shook his head and she started poking him. "Y-yah! S-stop -haha- it!" She stopped and started laughing, "You're so ticklish! You know, if a man is ticklish, it means they're soft."

Changjo pondered the word. *Soft. So I'm soft huh?* Girls interrupted his scream when L.joe hopped off his motorcycle. He did his notorious hair flip and sent the girls wild. He walked over to his gang and the girls followed flocking around the boys. Some girls pushed Yookyung

Please log in to read the full chapter