The fight. pt.2

My Devil Mentor

 

Your POV

                “Noona, what’s that?” Kai pointed to the cookie jars when I opened my bag to get my phone “Oh, here,” I handed him the cookie jar. “Really? Is this for me?” he said happily. “That’s for all of you, so share it okay?” I said and smiled. Kai opened it immediately and had a bite. “Ooooohhh!! What the? How could this be better than D.O.-hyungs?!?” he almost yelled. “Yah, so noisy!” Sehun’s acting all irritated again. But I know he truly care for his hyungs, but like he said, just not like what normal people expect him to be. He’s really lame in showing his feelings, so sometimes I don’t know how he learned all his sweet talks. “What? You think I’m exaggerating? Here, you try,” Kai offered Sehun one but he took it back and ate it. “What the?” Sehun said. “I saw *munch* another jar *munch* in noona’s bag, so uh, *munch-munch* I’m just going to share this with the others. Laters! Oh, and noona, thanks for this!” he talked and ran so fast I didn’t have the time to explain. Sehun just looked at me. “Uhm, Sehun, he got it all wrong…” I slowly said to Sehun who looked blank as always. “This… uhm—“ “Sehun, the manager wanted to see you,” Suho-oppa entered the room excusing Sehun but he didn’t look at him. “What was it?” he asked me calmly. “N-nothing, go on. Don’t keep the manager waiting,” I said and gave him a grin. “For a sec,” Sehun nod and excused himself.

 

                Hmm? Where could Minhyun be? I find myself walking the corridors. Sehun’s taking too long. So I went straight for the vending machine only to find it broken. I should at least give something to Sehun right? So I went to the cafeteria and bought Sehun’s favorite coffee. I was about to enter the elevator when I saw Minhyun’s uncle. I greeted him and I think he recognized me. “Oh? You’re Ms. Lee?” he asked and I said yes. I remembered I needed to talk to Minhyun. He did not reply to my message yesterday… “Then, have a good day Ms. Lee,” he smiled at me before walking away. I found myself turning 360-degrees to catch up with Minhyun’s uncle.

 

             “Uhm, excuse me ahjussi,” I said and he stopped knowing I was trying to ask him something. “Sorry, but this is really important. Do you know where Minhyun’s office is?” I finally had the courage to ask but he looked confused. “I thought he already told everyone…” he murmured. “Sorry sir, what were you saying?” I asked confused. “Ms. Lee... Minhyun’s off to Canada, 11:30 am today. It was his last day in the office yesterday, so I thought he informed everyone,” he finally cleared it out for me. I couldn’t respond, trying to process everything. “If that’s all you need then I’m going. I have a meeting to attend to. Good day, Ms. Lee,” he said and good thing my reflexes were able to work, I thanked him.

 

               That was it? He’s going back to Canada… That was the reason why he can’t talk to me after yesterday? I looked at my watch, time check: 10:15. I hurriedly went outside the cafeteria, heading outside SME. I happen to see Sehun with his manager; I think he was seeing someone leave, but it didn’t really made sense. None of these make sense. “Hey, where are you going?” he ran and grabbed my right arm after seeing me. “Sehun, I don’t have time to talk to you about this right now, I’m out of time, I need to see him,” my voice was almost a yell and then his hand let go of my arm.

 

Sehun’s POV

                   Aish, what is this again?? I already told Manager-hyung to cancel all the CFs because I want to focus on the final recital, and he’s still accepting. So I honestly told the Director I am busy, and if he really wanted me to be the ambassador of his product then wait after the recital. He agreed. That was easy. So now, I'm seeing the director off. But something caught my eye... Why is she leaving? “Hey, where are you going?” I hurried beside her but she didn’t look so I grabbed her right arm to make her stop. She looked frustrated. What happened? “Sehun, I don’t have time to talk to you about this right now, I’m out of time, I need to see him,” her tone was unexpected. I immediately let go of her arm. “Minhyun?” I said it harshly, looking straight into her eyes.

 

                 “Yes… him. Sehun, I need to—“ her voice was a bit shaky. “Don’t you know that you only have four days left before the recital?” I cut her off, trying to make this sound professional. “Sehun, I can explain later, just let me go,” she pleaded and I saw her walking near the side walk. “Why don’t you explain it now?” I grabbed her arm again to make her stop. “I saw him yesterday, drunk. First time I’ve seen him like that. He wanted to talk to me, but I…” she was struggling, trying to compose herself. “Sehun, I said no… I said no because you texted me and—“ “and now you’re regretting? Because you should’ve ditched me and talk to him instead, is that right?” I cut her off and I let go of her arm.

 

                    “Yah, Sehun! It’s not that. You don’t under—“ “I REALLY DON’T ING UNDERSTAND! " I wasn't able to control myself anymore. She almost looked scared. "...In any way I can see it, it seems like I’m being the third wheel here. Well then I’m sorry… I didn’t know I had to be GRATEFUL that you said NO to him because you chose me. I’m your ing boyfriend, by the way. Just letting you remember; it seems like you forgot!” I continued shouting at her. Shock was all over her face… tsk. “What is up with that?! Sehun, it’s my fault okay? I’m not blaming you for anything!!” she was talking nonsense. Then a good-for-nothing-taxi stopped for loading. “This is your final call,” I told her, clenching my fist. “Sehun, don’t make me choose… please,” she’s holding my hand. “I didn't think it'd be really hard of a decision to make. I didn’t expect this... Ms. Lee, you trully are amazing...,” I said sarcastically as I walked away. Not looking back, I wipe the tears that inevitably started running through my face… I can't believe I'm crying over her again... she just broke my heart.

 

 

 

Double-update it is!! But~ Aw.. my heart... 3333333 Sehun-ahhh~ =((((((  Oh, and I'm ending my story soon... Few chapters to go, and that's it! So, I'm thanking you, my dedicated and patient readers. Stick with my story till the end, I love you guys. Your comments/feedbacks make me smile. Please keep them up. Until my next few updates. Ciao! <3