Sherlock Fail

My Devil Mentor

No One’s POV

                You were practicing by yourself when you saw Minhyun enter the practice room. You greeted him and he greeted you back. Kai and Chanyeol saw him, and they looked at each other immediately. “Why, you’re back?” You said to Chanyeol. “Uhuh, I heard Sehun was supposed to be filming a CF. I don’t expect this date to be pretty early,” Minhyun grinned and you chuckled. “It’s not a date!” you corrected. “…hm, but I don’t know, I’m not yet fin—“ “Sehun’s not here, so I don’t see why you need to stay. Come. I heard from my uncle about this good place, and I want you to come with me there,” Minhyun said. “Where?” you asked him. “Lotte World?” he told you and you laughed. “What? Is something funny,” he asked. “No. I’m sorry. It’s just that I thought you were referring to some place I don’t know. It was unexpected,” you were still laughing and he gave you a warm smile. “Let me just change my clothes, I’ll see you in a bit,” you said.

 

                Meanwhile, Kai heard about your conversation with Minhyun. “Hyung, we’re going to Lotte World,” Kai told Chanyeol. “This is more like it,” Chanyeol said. You returned to the practice room and said goodbye to Chanyeol and Kai. “Enjoy your day. Since you’re going early, might as well go home early,” Kai told _____-ah. “Huh?” Minhyun asked. “What?” Kai smiled like a child. “Oh… no, I thought you were saying some---“ “Anyways, enjoy your day. I’m sure, Sehun knows this?” Chanyeol asked you. “Ne, I told Sehun about this,” you gave Chanyeol an assuring smile. “Then,” you wave Chanyeol and Kai goodbye. “Yah! Sister-in-law, what’s with the wave? We’re family now, give us a hug instead,” Kai said and he received a smack on the head from Chanyeol. “Waeyo?” Kai rubbed his head and you all laugh except for Minhyun. “Yah, don’t you know Sehun? He didn’t even want to let us touch ____. You’re kidding with that hug, right? You don’t want to end up in the hospital?” Chanyeol said and Kai acted scared. “Mian~ _____-noona, keep this a secret from Sehun okay? You don’t want me dead, right?” Kai said and you just laughed. How fun to have them as a family. I’ll never get bored. You thought. “Ne, promise,” you nodded and finally said goodbye.

 

                “Hyung,” Kai immediately said after you and Minhyun left the room. They ran to the ground floor. “We need a car; the keys are in the front desk, but there’s always a coordi-noona there,” Chanyeol said. “I’ll see you at the parking lot, let me handle this,” Kai said. After about 15 minutes… “Here,” Kai threw the car key to Chanyeol. “Wow, how’d you?” Chanyeol was amazed when Kai handed him the keys. “Ever heard of my nickname? Noona-killer. Haha!” Kai was self-praising. “We’re so dead,” Chanyeol told Kai and he smirked. “We just car-napped the company’s car! This is awesome,” Kai commented. “Put your seatbelts on, we’ve got work to do,” Chanyeol said.

 

                “Wait,” Kai said. “What now?” Chanyeol asked. “You’re not going there looking like this, people would recognize us,” Kai uttered. “Right, but I don’t have my mask now,” Chanyeol sighed. “I think we can work on it. Wait, let me see what we have here,” Kai moved to the back part of the van. “Oh, sh*t,” Kai suddenly said and Chanyeol turned to see Kai. “What? Why?” Chanyeol asked Kai. “Who uses this car?” Kai returned Chanyeol a question. “I don’t know, why—“ Chanyeol looked at the car key and saw a pink keychain that spells… S.N.S.D.

 

 

Annyeonghaseyo~ off to update another chapter later..^^ It's another Kai-Yeol chapter, expect a fun chapter everyone.. =DDDD