Devil's Den

My Devil Mentor

Sehun's POV

               "Where do we drop him?" Manager-hyung asked me when he started driving. To the graveyard! "I don't know, where do we drop you?" I asked him without looking at him. We're actually seated next to each other since manager-hyung brought his girlfriend with him. Hyung said it's their anniversary today so I didn't complain. That Min guy gave manager-hyung the address, while I decided to just take a nap before the dude talked to me. "Don't hurt her, or I'll beat you to death," he arrogantly said. I'm being civil here and that's the thing he told me. "I'm not like you," I managed to answer him in a clever yet insulting manner. "You don't know anything," he managed to keep his voice calm but I sensed that he clenched his fist. "I don't need to hear all the details. The point is, you've hurt her," I responded, still in my usual tone. "I believe you two are in no good condition...?" manager-hyung asked in a worried tone. "Civil," I said and he just got back on his driving.

 

               "I came back for a reason," he started speaking again. Can you just shut up and let me sleep! "I'm not really interested for the reason behind your comeback," I told him, eyes closed because I'm planning to take a nap. "You didn't give me a chance though. You ruined it..." he ignored me and just continued talking. I opened my eyes since I know I can't take my nap now. "...she was supposed to be mine," he ended and I think my blood just started to boil. "I don't really like the fact that you've hurt her because you left. But looking at it now, it must be divine providence, since she ended up being mine now... and I plan on keeping her forever," I managed to keep my tone consistent. "No one can really predict the future," he said and I just decided to keep silent. "Minhyun-ssi, is that it?" hyung pointed at a  house and the guy nodded. "Thanks for dropping me," he thanked Hyung before grabbing his things. "And just to let you know, I always get what I want," he turned back on me and I just realized that I just clenched my fist. Before he could step out of the van, I blocked his way with my right leg. "Sorry to tell you, but that goes for me as well," I told him in a challenging tone and gave him a smirk before putting down my leg so he could leave.

 

             Sorry ____-ah, but your ugly friend plans to steal you away from me. The dude doesn't know how much a devil I can be... He messed up with the wrong man. But I'd keep my promise, I won't kill him... I have something better in mind. Something very inviting, but also something long and ugly. I'll let him live in my sanctuary... Minhyun, welcome to HELL!

 

 

 

Last update for the day.. Short chapter.. Mianhae~ But, I updated 3 chapters, so it's okay right? HEHE~ Try to update tomorrow.. after our long quiz in law.. Off to study now, annyeong~ ^^