Sehun meets her mom

My Devil Mentor

Sehun's POV

                Okay...? Where do I go? My hyungs aren't finished yet. I'm getting bored but I promised I'd give her her time to reconcile with that guy. I was about to sit on a couch near the elevator when I saw ____-ah's mom. She must ve heading towards the waiting room. Should I greet her? But ____-ah never had the chance to introduce me properly to her mom. Should I take the initiative instead? Ne, since I'm not doing anything, I might as well introduce myself to my future mother-in-law. Hehehe!

                    "Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Lee," I quickly bowed 90 degrees to greet her. "Omo! Sehun-ah!!" she was surprised to see me then she gestured me to finally stand straight. "Did everyone dismiss early?" she asked with a tone of politeness but while smiling sincerely. "No, ma'am. My hyungs are still on the practice room. I kind of... dismissed her early. Would you like a cup of coffee while waiting?" I offered. "Aw, Sehun-ah. I'd like a cup of coffee but I'd like it more if you call me Eomeonim," she pinched my right shoulder while nodding. "mmm.." I heard eomeonim after taking the first sip of her latte. Familiar. I didn't even realize how my lips accidentally curved to a smile. "Thank you for this," she raised the cup of coffee I bought for her so I shook my head. "It's my pleasure... Eomeonim," I didn't stare at her eyes while saying the last word. i heard her laugh so I looked at her confuse? "Nothing... Oh! If you dismissed ____-ah, then where might she be?" she suddenly asked a question. I don't know if she's asking me or if she's asking herself. I was just about to answer her question when her phone ring.

                     "____-ah?" I stopped sipping my coffee when I heard Eomeonim say her name. I think she noticed me because she smiled at me playfully, so I just looked at another direction. "I'm with Sehun... Okay, I'm heading there... I'm hanging up," Eomeonim ended the call and we both stood up from our seats. "It was nice meeting you, Eomeonim," I bowed again before saying goodbye. "Wait. Aren't you going with me? ____-ah sounded so desperate asking me to go there after telling her I was with you," eomeonim gave off a wide smile so I nodded. If she wants to see me then I'm not disturbing her. I'm even doing a favor, right? Keke!! That Minhyun guy must have bore her... or she just really love me so much. How could she miss me already??? I'm the man!!

                  "Annyeonghaseyo Eomeonim," I heard that guy greet eomeonim. WTF? Eomeonim your face!! She's MY Eomeonim! "Eh? This is who?" eomeonim crinkled her forehead while asking ____-ah. Eomeonim did not recognize him. Take that, you lint! Oh... I just gave this dude another name. "Umma this is Minhyun," ____-ah finally introduced the guy to her mom and with that, Eomeonim just disappeared from my side. She shifted her whole attention towards that guy and she even hugged him. Thanks, my lovely girlfriend. "Minhyun? Are you really my little Minhyun?? OMO!!! Yah!! ___-ah why didn't you tell me that our Minhyun returned?!" Eomeonim asked without looking at ____-ah, who just now is beside me. "Mianhae, Eomeonim. I was just... busy with work, I wasn't able to visit you immediately," he scratched the back of his head while apologizing. "Aigoo~ kwenchana. Join u for dinner please!!" Eomeonim asked him so he happily nodded. "Ohh.." Eomeonim turned her focus on me. "..and you too Sehun. Please, join us for dinner," she smiled. "Mom, you know he can't..." ____-ah said slowly while looking down. "Oh-" "Why not?" I can't believe I just cut what Eomeonim wanted to say so I smiled apologetically while returning my focus on ___-ah. "Yes dear, why can't he?" eomeonim also asked. "because he's busy and-" "No!! I mean, no. I'm not busy, Eomeonim. I would be honored to join you," I said trying to sound as formal as possible. "Good! Let's wait for Jinhee then we could go," Eomeonim smiled and left us to talk to that guy. Finally, I'm with my girlfriend.

              "You sure?" ___-ah asked me if I'm not really busy. "Ne. But that dic--- I mean Min.er.Hyun. That one," I paused when I heard her chuckle. "What?" I asked her. "Nothing, nothing. Go on, continue," she was still smiling. "He calls your mom, Eomeonim," I said while staring in front, avoiding her gaze. "Ne?" she asked as if it was a normal thing "...nothing, nevermind," I tried to end the topic. "You also called mom Eomeonim. I bet she's overwhelmed..." she locked her arm with mine then she rested her head on my shoulder; I automatically smiled in satisfaction. "...she calls you 'my future son-in-law' when he talks about you at home," she whispered and I saw her blush. "So... you talk about me?" I asked. "She's curious about you. Funny, even my dad these days keeps on asking me about you. I don't know what to tell them anymore," she raised her head and looked at me. "What else could I tell them? Pft," she pouted. I pulled her head closer again so she could rest it on my shoulder and asked, "What else do you want to know?"

 

 

Sooooo sorry for updating so late.. I just had my first exam on FinAcc.. Busyyyy~ Anyways, I'll be triple updating for you guys~ ^^