The consequence of an overtime...

My Devil Mentor

 

Your POV

                “____-ah!!/Unnie!!” I hear my mom and Jin-ah call me while banging the door. “Five minutes…” I said lazily. “Yah! It’s 7:30 AM now. I extended your wake-up call for 30 minutes since you were so tired yesterday, now get up!” My mom wouldn’t stop banging the door to my room. “Aish! NE~ I’m awake,” I rubbed my eyes, went to the bathroom and gargled. I saw a small mark on my nose, PIMPLE!! “AAAAAH!!!” I cried. Then I heard my mom and Jinhee run to my door and started banging it again. “Yah, _____-ah, what happened?” I heard my mom… I quickly ran to open the door because I don’t want my precious door be destroyed from their non-stop banging. “What happened?!” Jinhee asked worriedly. I pointed at my nose and they started laughing. “Yah! It’s my first time, and it’s on my nose! Aish!” “That’s what you get from your hardwork, you should be proud of it! Now, come down and eat your breakfrast.” My GOOD mother teased me again as she pulled my giggling sister downstairs.

                “I’m not attending the class today,” I uttered out of nowhere. “What? Why? Are you sick my princess?” My appa asked me worriedly while placing his hand on my forehead while I saw my mom and my sister just laugh. “Yes, I’m sick,” I sighed. “No she’s not,” my mom said while still laughing. “I am!” I cried and pouted. “Well, she is sick appa… if you consider having a PIMPLE a sickness,” my fugly sister even emphasized pimple! Now my dad even bit her lip to stop himself from laughing, so I gave him my death glare. He looked away and I’m so frustrated with this pimple, If only this disappear! “Why my princess, it’s only a pimple? No one will notice,” he said sweetly trying to comfort me, but it isn’t working dad! “Yea, right,” I said irritated. “Or if anyone will notice that, they wouldn’t mock with that, everyone experiences having a pimple, you know.” Now it’s a working, a little. “Really?” I said, still a little depress. “Yes, really. Now, finish your breakfast and go to your summer workshop and I’m going to work. I love you my princess, and of course my pumpkin jinhee!” he kissed my nose, then he kissed jinhee-ah on her cheek. Finally, he went to my mom and I munched my sandwich again and run upstairs, I don’t want the view of my parents kissing in front of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                This Sehun devil is looking at me since I set foot in our practice room. He’s not laughing but I bet inside his drowning from all his laughter! Aish, and that Kai guy even pointed at my pimple which made my good-for-nothing sister and other people in the room laugh. This is the reason why I don’t want to attend class today. This devil just found his mocking-target… me and my pimple. I hate you, I’m really killing you in my mind right now!!! You just died for the umpteenth time.... in my mind!!! “If you’re done staring at my pimple just call me so we can start practicing!” I said while sitting on the corner. I swear, this pimple really hurts though. So little, yet it hurts this much! Tsk. “I can’t help it, sorry,” his words just continue to irritate me. Just wait till I pop this in your face you devil! If it wasn’t for you giving me such overtime, I wouldn’t be too deprived from my sleep and I wouldn’t end up having this you idiot!! You *InsertAllTypesInAllLanguagesCursesHere*!!!

 

                I’m so mad right now I left the room. I saw Baekhyun-oppa at the corridor, I think he was just about to enter the room. I lowered my head “Annyeonghaseyo Baekhyun-oppa,” I bowed yet I’m still lowering my head to cover my damaged nose. “Oh, annyeong ___-ah. But why are you still lowering your head? Are you crying?” He asked worriedly. “What crying? No… it’s just that… aish!” while still lowering my head. “What is it?” he asked me again but now his hands touched my lower chin and lift it gently so that my face is now facing his. “This!” I pointed at my nose. “What about your nose?” he asked confusingly, as if there’s no problem with it. “Can’t you see? I have this pim—“he cut you off, “You have the most beautiful nose I’ve ever seen in my entire life so what’s wrong if one pimple lived there? I’d love to live there, hehe!” he said those words straightforwardly, those words made me blush. “Aish, don’t lie. Anyways, thank you…” I smiled and I wanted to hug him that moment until...

             “____-ah!” Sehun the Devil ruined my moment again. I think he just noticed that I was with Baekhyun-oppa… “Uhm, I just want to say that we will now practice. Hyung, if you don’t mind then I’ll excuse her first,” Sehun said with his famous monotone not even looking at us. “Kwenchana… Alright ____-ah, I also need to mentor Jinhee-ah, Fighting!” Baekhyun-oppa said while smiling to that Devil. “Yah, let’s go and practice,” he said to me while walking inside the practice room.

 

 

 

 

                               

i feel like spazzing some EXO pics for this chapter... :DDDD

 

 

~Again, I do NOT claim this photo.. Credits go to the RIGHTFUL OWNER :)