The childhood bestfriends

My Devil Mentor

No One’s POV

                After watching the sunset, you suggested going back to SME and Sehun just nodded in agreement. “We’re dead,” you said when you finally entered the main door. “Tell them this devil kidnapped you,” Sehun said in a monotone. “Yes, it’ll be on you,” you chuckled. Both of you headed to the elevator when suddenly it opened… and you saw Minhyun talking to someone. “Annyeonghaseyo Manager-nim,” Sehun greeted the man Minhyun’s talking to and so you also bowed to him. The manager returned the respect. “Uncle, I just need a minute. I’ll follow,” you heard Minhyun say and the manager just nodded. “Sehun---“ “I know, I’ll go up now,” he cut you and headed inside the elevator ignoring Minhyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                “I’m sorry… for what Sehun said to you this morning,” you started talking but Minhyun just stayed silent. “It was all just a misunderstanding…” you continued. “I don’t really care what he said…” he finally talked. “Minhyun, I’m also sorry…” you apologized. “You don’t have to apologize. I deserve that,” he said calmly and he gave you his smile. That smile that he always used to give you when you felt down. You missed his smile. “We were so young. We don’t have a say on anything,” you continued because you really felt that your emotions went too far. But I have loved you ever since… Minhyun thought.

                “Can we go back to the way it was supposed to be?” you gave off a sincere smile. He nodded and gave you a hug. You hugged him back. You missed the warmness of his embrace. It was the same feeling when he last hugged you before he left for Canada. “I missed you, Minhyun…” you whispered. “I missed you more. You don’t have any idea. Every day was a challenge…” he responded before both of you pulled away from each other. “But you’re already back, right? That’s better,” you smiled again. “I fought to keep my promise,” he said and you nodded.

                “So? I forgot to ask you, why of all places, we keep on meeting here?” you started being curious. “You saw that old man I was with inside the elevator?” he started. “Yeah?” you motioned him to continue. “He’s my uncle. He offered me a job here so I took it,” he finished. “Really?! That’s good! What are you here?” you asked. “Assistant director,” he answered you. “Interesting…?” you don’t know if you’re sincere since you really have no idea how assistant directors work. “No,” he disagreed. “Really? Then why’d you take it?” you got confused. “I want to come back here. Seoul has always been my home… and my heart,” he paused before uttering the last phrases. “Since when did you become so cheesy, hyunnie?” you gave off a sickened look but laughed after. He laughed with you.

 

 

Short chapter.. :)) I'm planning to make this a 100-chapter fic.. hehe!~ Double update for today.. so, let me see you on the next chapter~ ^^