Holding Back...

My Devil Mentor

Your POV

                No. Don’t. Tell me everything that there is to say, just not the ‘let’s get married in this church’ phrase. I might hold onto it forever. And that’s my weakness. Holding onto something, depending on something; holding onto someone, depending on someone. Because I’m never prepared to let it go… even if I need to let it go, and worse… even if it’s already gone. It’s the only thing I never learned to learn in this life. That must also be the reason why I’m not the friendly type. Acquaintances? I have tons of them. But friends? I only cared to have Jinhee, since that day. Furthermore, I never cared to get attached with anyone, so that when the time comes that I already need to say goodbye, I wouldn’t miss them too long and it wouldn’t hurt too much… Temporary. Everything is temporary.

                “You don’t even have a ring! It’s getting late, how about we head back to Seoul?” it took me time to give him a reply. I thought hard on what I should answer him. “I’m serious…” he whispered before pulling away from me. “Ask me again after ten years,” I gave him a weak smile. “Okay, I will,” he said then gave me a smile while his eyes left me a deep impression. His eyes told me that everything he said was made from his heartfelt sincerity, so I looked down trying to avoid his gaze. I.Can’t.Drown.Myself.Just.Yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                “What do you want to eat?” he asked me while driving. “We’re still going somewhere?” I asked him. I thought he’s already heading me back to my house. “What time is it?” he asked me while his eyes were still focused on the road. “6:30” I answered him. “Let’s eat dinner. What do you like?” he asked in a calm tone. “Hmm? I don’t know, what do you want to eat?” I returned him the question. I don’t really have any idea; I’m not craving for anything today. “I asked you the question,” he is so persistent. “Erm? *thinking so hard* you okay with pizza for dinner?” I asked him. Pizza is actually my favorite food. I can eat it my whole life. So since I’m not craving for anything, pizza it is… well, depends on Sehun if he eats pizza. “I love pizza. Sounds like a good idea,” he gave me a pinch on the cheek so I returned him one also. “Yah, I’m driving here!” he complained. What the? He just sounded like my Appa?!?

                While waiting for our order I saw Sehun yawn. “Sehun, are you sleepy?” I asked Sehun who was sitting in front of me and he just shook his head. Liar, you’re eyes are watery from too much yawning! Pft! “Sit next to me,” whaaaat?! Yah mouth! What did you just tell Sehun? I think I just saw a spark on the devil’s eyes. Fudge. What is wrong with me? “Move,” I just realize that he stood from his seat. “Huh?” I was dumbfounded. “You told me to sit next to you, give me space then,” he said in an arrogant tone so I just moved. I found myself looking at him. “What?” he just caught me staring at him for the nth time. “Nothing,” I looked away but I suddenly felt his hands held mine.

                Our orders came and ohh the smell… I just love pizza! “I know what you’re going to say so I’m telling you in advance; I’m just going to exercise after this!” I gave Sehun a merong and then a playful grin. “I wasn’t really. But since exercise is good for your health, do it then,” Sehun responded in a monotone and got a slice of pizza… for me. “Thank you,” I gave him a smile and he just nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                “I’m so full,” I said after our dinner. There are still 2 slices of pizza left but I can’t eat anymore. T____T “Digest first before you exercise,” he told me after having a sip of his iced tea. “Let’s head back to your house now,” he suggested so we both stood up from our seat and headed to Sehun’s car. “Sehun, you want to go to Banpo Bridge?” I asked him. I don’t feel like going home already. “Iif you like, let’s go there,” he turned the steering wheel and headed to Banpo Bridge. The lights are really nice there, and we could just view it inside his car.

                “I feel like I traveled the world today,” I told Sehun when we arrived but I saw him yawning again. Aish! I forgot, he’s already tired yet I suggested we still go here. Pabo Lee ____!! Pabo!! “Really? I’m happy you enjoyed the day,” he gave me a response. “Sehun, you’re tired. I’m sorry I still asked for you to take me here,” I told him softly. I’m really feeling bad right now. I’m such an insensitive girlfriend! Pft! “No, I’m not tired,” he grabbed my left hand and caressed it. “Don’t lie. I’m sorry, let’s go to your dorm now, I can just take---“ “Shhh,” he tried to silence me. “But you’re tired already,” I complained in a worried tone.

                   “Let’s stay here. I love you…” he only needed to say those to get me silenced. Why do you have to say that in this situation? Aish!! Now, what should I reply?? Pft! I pulled my left hand away from his hand and adjusted my seat. “Sehun, come here,” I said it in a command tone and tapped the few space left on my seat. “____-ah….” he’s hesitating but giving me looks from his now, narrowed eyes. WTH? Calm your hormones down! I’m not planning to take advantage of you, you idiot! “I said, come here,” I repeated myself and he slowly shifted his seat to my seat.

                “What are you planning to do to me?” he asked in a teasing tone. Aish!! Can you just shut up!! “Sleep or take a nap. I don’t know, just rest,” I positioned his head on my shoulders with the help of my right hand. Then I held his right hand with my left. “Sing to me,” he demanded. “No! Will you just sleep?” I protested. “After you sing to me, I’ll take a nap,” he continued while his head’s still resting on my shoulders. I kept my mouth shut. “Please…” he still continued to ask for it. I didn’t ask him what song he wants me to sing. I knew what song I want to sing for him. [A/N: Please play this---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9QQKmhl_1U the lyrics says it all] There was pure silence after I finished singing. Sehun’s already sleeping… I kissed the top of his head. Did he get the lyrics of that song? There’s a reason why we are together now, and we don’t care if it’s not forever now… we love each other now.

 

 

Double-update today because I don't know if I can update fast like I used to, once the classes starts... Please stay patient and wait for my updates okay? I love you all, my readers.. I'm still sad... T_T