To the bus stop - 2

My Devil Mentor

 

Sehun’s POV

                I’m at the bus stop. I’ve been here for 2 minutes already and there’s still no bus. Aish! Then I saw a small figure a few meters away coming towards my direction, I recognize that person… ____-ah! She was looking at her phone so I immediately hid at the back of the bus stop. What the hell? Why the hell am I hiding? I was about to sit again but I realize she was already near and I don’t know why I just hid? She didn’t even realize someone was hiding at the back of the bus stop. What if I was a or a kidnapper? This girl really, not even minding of her surroundings! And why is she alone, Jinhee was fetched by their mother and she goes home alone? It’s dangerous, not that I care… I mean, she’s still a girl. Oh she’s leaving? Ah, the bus finally arrived!

              I walked slowly for her not to recognize me, the bus driver looked at me like I was some kind of drug addict, mind your own business Mr. Driver! I quickly sat somewhat in front so she won’t notice me. I find myself staring at her and she was there dozing-off. She was too exhausted, pabo you Sehun! Why’d you exerted her so much! Pabo!! Pabo!! I found myself changing seat, a seat closer to her. I don’t know what just happened but my smart feet took me to her, and now I’m sitting right next to her but still she doesn’t budge. She sleeps like a dead person. “Yah, what if you already need to leave this bus and you’re still asleep?” I whispered quietly because I don’t want her to wake up. She sleeps deeply and I saw her smiling, I can’t help myself from tracing her facial features. She has the most flawless skin like a baby, natural pink lips and cheeks, a not too perfect nose but is perfect for her, middle-length eyelashes that curl naturally and pretty sleeping eyes. She looks like an angel, not that I’ve already seen one, but if I’m asked to envision an angel, it’s somewhat similar to what this lady looks like right now. The bus stopped at a gasoline station, I smiled a little though I don’t exactly understood why. Then I suddenly see her smiling expression changed into a frustrated expression, “Yah, are you dreaming of me right now?” I whispered again as I chuckled a bit then touched her forehead as she changed her expression again, now a calm expression. “Wake up now, I’ll see you tomorrow,” I whispered again and caressed her cheeks lightly, but I immediately put my hands away. WTH did I just do? You ert hands! Good thing she didn’t wake up, or else you’re dead right now! So I changed my seat again. Yeah, the bus is too deserted I can switch seats anywhere, now I’m sitting behind her.

 

               To wake her up, I suddenly coughed like a retard until she finally woke up. “Omo, where am I?Ohh..” After a few minutes I heard her say, “Stop! I mean, Mr. Driver, please stop the bus.” she suddenly fixed her things, stood up from her seat, paid for the bus fare and left. I looked at the window, and saw her. Not too far away was her house and her mother was the one to open the door for her. Don’t worry, I’ll try to be a little nice to you from now on, I thought as another smile formed my lips…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                “Yah, Sehun-ah, why’d you go home alone? You could’ve just called me? What if your fans suddenly kidnap you, it’s dangerous you know,” Manager-hyung greeted me as I enter our dorm. “I miss riding the bus, besides the street’s barely deserted, no one’s there to kidnap me. ‘Night hyung,” “Yah, are you hungry? There’s food on the fridge, if you like—“ “Kwenchanayo, I’m not hungry” I cut him as I finally enter MY room.

 

 

 

                                      

Awww.. this chapter.. You have no idea! :) Suddenly the song's playing on my background: I could not ask for more by Edwin Mccain |Tell me what you think.. I'm about to write the next chapter.. Multi-updates again for today :)