Meet the Parents

My Devil Mentor

Sehun’s POV

                I could really see the panic in her face, but then again, I’m not feeling a little bit sorry for my girl. I really planned this day for her. “Umma, Appa,” I greeted them when we finally entered our house. “Sehun-ah!!!!” both my parents stood up from their seat and came closer to us. My mom immediately gave me a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek before I gave my dad a hug. I miss them! “By the way, umma, appa, this is Lee _____, my girlfriend,” I said while gesturing ____-ah. She looks so… awkward. Haha! “A-a-annyeonhaseyo Sehun’s Umma and Sehun’s Appa,” I think she was about to bow 90° when my mom went closer to her and pulled her in for a hug. I could just see the shock from ___-ah’s face. “Omo~ So pretty Sehun! ___-ah, is it okay if you call me eomeonim from now on?” “Ne?! uhm.. I would be really happy… eo-eomeonim,” She stuttered. Mom, keep it up! “Sehun, where’d you find a girl like her?” she asked me without looking at me. Her focus was only on ____-ah. See? Even my mother, who’s hard to please, couldn’t keep her eyes off my woman. “At the SME,” I answered her in a monotone and I received a cold glare from my mom. What was that for? I just answered your question mom! Psh! Women…

                “Omo~ I always wanted to have a daughter like this. What do you think darling? So pretty, right?” my mom continued adoring my goddess. Don’t worry mom, she will be your daughter… someday. “I agree with you, sweetheart. Yah, Sehun! Good choice, good choice!” my dad said while tapping my shoulders and then I found him hugging ____-ah. “Kamsahamnida…” she said shyly. “I’m hungry,” I blurted out. “Aish! There’s food there, eat if you’re hungry already,” my mom pointed at the table filled with foods, still, without looking at me. “You don’t miss me?” I asked my mom without also looking at her before I sat on my chair. “Aigoo~ Sehun’s jealous. Of course, umma misses you so much,” I sensed her walking close to me and then she suddenly gave me a kiss on my right cheek. “My daughter, come now, let’s eat lunch,” mom gestured _____-ah to sit. What the? My daughter? Haha! Mom, you are so jjang!!!

                “Sit here,” I commanded her while pulling away the chair that’s beside me. “Ah… ne,” she gave me a shy smile before sitting. “Waaa.. darling, where’s the camera?” I heard my mom ask my dad. “Mom? Are you okay?” I gave her an are-you-on-drugs look. “Aish… I just want some souveneir,” she pouted. I remember something like this. I turned to look at my right and saw ____-ah, eating her food slowly. “What?” she asked me curiously. Precisely! ____-ah and Mom… are all women fond of pouting?

               “My son, my daughter, say cheese~!” I heard my mom say then I saw a flash of camera strike my and ____-ah’s face. “Ohh… I don’t take good pictures. Darling, how about you try?” she asked my dad to take our picture. “Sehun-ah, ____-ah…” my dad started. “_____-ah… smile,” I whispered to her. “Hana… dool… set!” my dad finally took our picture and I saw my mom quickly snatched the camera from my dad. “Darling, this is… perfect! Sehun-ah, look!” she told me to come but ended up to be the one coming in our direction. “Omo… Darling… they look just like us when we’re still young…” my mom added. Okay, no comment. “Mom, can I look at it now?” I asked her bluntly. “Oh yes! Sorry, sorry. Your umma’s just really excited. Here,” she handed me the digital camera to look at our picture. I’m not saying this out of arrogance but reality, we really look good together. Hehe! I just realize that if not for my overly excited mom, we wouldn’t have our picture together. Thanks mom! I’m getting a copy of this!!

            “Umma, Appa… We’re leaving now; I still have other plans…” I told them. “Where are we still going?” ___-ah asked me softly. “WHAT?! Leaving so early??? But whyyy???” my mom stood up from her seat and quickly stole and hugged ____-ah away from me. “Let them go sweetheart. Our son must plan something else for her girlfriend,” dad said while comforting my mom. “But darling… I still want to spend time with my daughter,” she hesitated on letting ____-ah go. I saw ____-ah smile at my mom. “I’m really very happy to meet you! Kamsahamnida, eomeonim!” she hugged my mom back. “Dad!” I cried. “I know, I know!” my dad understood what I was thinking; we have this kind of telepathy, so he immediately the camera and captured the moment. “Okay mom, give her back to me,” I told my mom while pulling ____-ah back to my side. “Visit us again… pleaseeee” my mom pleaded. “I’ll look at our schedule,” I told my mom before giving her a goodbye hug. “Appa, take care of umma while I’m not around,” I also said goodbye to appa and gave him a man to man hug when I saw mom hugging ____-ah again. Mom, you don’t have hidden desire for my girlfriend, right? “Bye umma, appa. I’ll see you when I have time,” I said before finally leaving our house.

               “Told you, they’ll love you. Just look at how my mom wanted to kidnap you and never return you to me,” I told her while starting the car. “I like your mom, and of course your dad too,” she said while smiling genuinely. “They basically love what or who I love,” I told her while focusing on the road. “Psh! So cheesy Sehun…” she giggled and I saw her taking away her seatbelts and hug me… literally hug me. I don’t know how she did that… we’re in the car but she managed to hug me.

              “Yah, I’m driving here… kiss me instead,” I gave her a smirk while pointing at my cheek. “Aish! You already kissed me today!” she lightly pinched my arm. “So? Then it’s your turn to kiss me,” I said innocently. “Tell me where we’re going!” she said while giving me a grin. “Don’t change the topic,” I said and so I received a light slap from her in my arm. “Tell me first!” she commanded. “Your favorite place…

 

Hello my readers.. Update today~ Ohhh.. Sehun's parents are so cool! Especially his mother.. HAHA!! =) They love you.. But the question is, where's your favorite place? ^^ COMMENTS =) Thank you for those who keep on saying you love my story.. I really appreciate it.. <3333