it's gonna be a date!

My Devil Mentor

No One’s POV

                For the past five days, you’ve been really exhausted with the practices for the recital. You’re also doing some recordings for your solo part, but singing is really your natural gift. You owned every song you sing and so the only challenge for you is basically dancing. Sehun would always transform into being the perfectionist mentor during your practice hours, but you didn’t care. You like this Sehun because you could see how hardworking and serious he is about his career.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

                My Sehun looks really tired too. It’s kind of weird though, he’s actually lying on my lap. Geez! Sehun!!! I don’t know how many times I find myself tracing his facial features. It’s automatic once he lies down and closes his eyes. If his face is sin, I’d probably be the most sinful person that I might need to confess every day, every hour of my life. Oh gahhhh, why does he have to look so… perfect? Psh!

                “Will your parents allow you to go out with me tomorrow?” he suddenly asked. I was really surprised with his question; I just realized we never really went out together since… uh? Since we’re together. “Uhm… I don’t know. We always attend the mass during Sundays. Why?” I told him. “I just want to spend time with my girlfriend,” he said after opening his eyes. “Oh…” that’s the only thing I said while nodding. “Call your father,” he demanded. “What? No, I’ll just be the one to ask. I’m positive he’d be okay with that,” I immediately said. “Still, I want to ask permission from your father,” he insisted so I just gave up. I stood up and grabbed my phone inside my bag. “Are you sure about this? Really… I can just---“ “I should ask your father properly,” he cut me while sitting up from his lying position.

No One’s POV

                “My princess! Why’d you call?” your appa answered your call immediately. “Appa? Uhm… there’s…” you hesitated to continue. “What is it my princess? Continue, you know you can tell your appa anything right?” he said to make you at ease. You inhaled first since you’re really nervous. Sehun sensed this so he held your free hand while caressing it. You nodded at Sehun and smiled at him. “Appa, Sehun wants to talk to you…” and then you give Sehun your phone.

               “Annyeonghaseyo, sir!” Sehun greeted your dad casually but in a polite tone. “Ne, Sehun… Are you taking care of my daughter well?” your father asked Sehun happily. “I am doing my best, sir” Sehun said while caressing your cheeks. “What are you talking about? What did he say?” you keep on asking Sehun since you have no idea what he’s conversing about with your father. “So? What is it that you want to ask of me?” your father finally asked Sehun.  “I would just like to ask for your permission if I could take ____-ah with me this Sunday. I know it’s a family day sir, but I’d really appreciate it if you let this one Sunday go,” Sehun finally told your father. “It’s okay Sehun. Just take care of my daughter… make her happy. I love her with all my life,” your father said seriously to Sehun. “Thank you, sir. I would do my best to make her happy, until the day she would ask me to stop. And thank you again… for letting me love your daughter,” Sehun also seriously said. You could feel the utmost conviction in him, he really is sincere. You’re fighting your tears from falling; you never thought someone would say these things about you. “No Sehun-ah… I should be the one to thank you, for loving my daughter. I just hope you won’t hurt her... and, call me Abeonim, not sir. I’m hanging up now,” he said his final words to Sehun. “Ne, Abeonim,” you heard Sehun say as he ended the call.

              “Wait, he didn’t want to talk to me anymore?” you asked Sehun who just handed you back your phone. “He said he’ll hang up already,” Sehun said in a monotone. “Ohh…” you nodded while putting down your phone. “Then I guess you’ll be spending this Sunday with me,” he blurted out while looking at you with a smile. “Where are we going?” you asked curiously. “Just…somewhere,” he gave you a quick smile and you just pouted. Knowing Sehun, he wouldn’t tell you even if you nag him all day, so you just give up on asking.

               “Sehun-ah… those things you just said… to my father…” you started slowly. “I mean every single word I said,” he answered you without letting you finish. He already knows what you’re thinking. “Komawo…” you said while lowering your head. You’re blushing too much right now so you don’t want Sehun to see you. But Sehun grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him. “Can I be honest with you?” Sehun asked you softly while raising your chin with his left hand to look at you. “Huh?” you asked automatically while staring at his dark brown eyes.

                “I don’t have any idea how I fell in love with you. I was even in denial because I don’t plan on falling in love, but you came along and ruined it. You always had this thing… it’s like magnet; I just can’t distance myself entirely from you. Maybe because I don’t want to in the first place. Then I started to accept it.  And every single day after that, I can’t control myself but fall deeper. I don’t want this to go…” he paused and gave you a hug. “Sehun-ah… I don’t know what to say…” you whispered while hugging him back, more tightly. You’re so happy you can’t control your tears from falling. “I don’t know how you also feel about me… but I just want to let this off my chest. I want you to know that I really, really love you…” he ended what he wanted to say. “Sehun… you don’t know how… happy I am right now… with you. We’ll work hard together… to not let this go. I love you, Oh Sehun…” you said while tears still keep on streaming down your face. Sehun pulled away and gave you a kiss on the forehead while wiping those tears from your eyes. He hugged you again and neither of you wants to let go. You could just hug each other for eternity and be happy in each other’s arms while whispering the most captivating love spell… I love you

 

HAHA! I'm so happy these days.. gahd! I just watched todays episode of GGV and darn it, I love Vice Ganda! anyone knows him/her? kekeke~ .. And so, I planned to share everyone my happiness by posting another chapter~! Heehee ^^ Keep your comments  coming.. I really am motivated by them. <333

P.S. SEHUN is JUST SOOO ROMANTIC? I don't know if it's a good thing anymore.. hahaha!!! Just kill me now, really. What the hell is happening to my brain. LOL :))))) See you in my future chapters.. But for now, I hope everyone's still liking my fanfic. =DDD