the devil has originality... =)

My Devil Mentor

Sehun’s POV

                “Don’t know you have a best friend,” I said in a monotone after the elevator door closed. “He was my first friend. But it’s been 10 years since I last saw him, so we’re not that intact anymore,” she said casually. “Uh,” I said while nodding. I don’t know what to say further than that.

                “Yah! Where did you two go? You’re late for 20 minutes, you know?” Suho-hyung greeted us with a sermon. Tsk! So early in the morning. “We’re going to practice,” I said to him, ignoring his question. I really don’t want to remember the mini reunion of that guy and ____-ah. What’s with him touching ____-ah’s hair! I haven’t even done that! Pft! And what’s with her answer? Closest Sunbae? Aish! Aren’t we already official? “Yah, let’s start,” I called _____-ah and started our usual practice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                “You can have a break. I’ll just buy water, what do you want?” I asked ____-ah who’s now lying on the floor. “Anything please,” she said while panting. Hehe! She’s still so pretty even if she’s tired. So I bought water for her as well and returned to the practice room. I placed the water bottle near her cheek to know I’m finally there, beside her. She sat up and gave me a grin. I opened the water bottle for her and she thanked me.

                After lunch, I taught her new steps for the final recital. It’s harder and more complicated than those I taught her before so she ended up being really exhausted. “Ahhh!! I’m afraid I’m going to forget these steps tomorrow,” she said and so I gave her a don’t-you-dare-forget-this-dance look. “Let’s rest now,” I said and she thanked me for today. I remembered I just bought those customized bracelets so I stood up and brought it out my bag. I almost forgot this ‘cause of that bestfriend of ____-ah! He really ruined my day! Pft! I don’t have roses today, ‘cause I bought those couple bracelets. It doesn’t look like couple bracelets for me though. I intended the design, ‘cause I really don’t like couple-anything. Those things look rather corny for me.

                “Hey, here,” I grabbed her hand and placed the two bracelets on her palm. “What are these?” she asked me while looking at the bracelets. “Bracelets,” I said. “I know these are bracelets,” she gave me a duh look. Yah! I just answered your dumb question! And you're giving me this look? Tsk! “You asked so I just answered you,” I said in a monotone and she just rolled her eyes. “I mean, why are you giving me these?” she asked curiously. “It will be your answer to me,” I said. “Huh?” she’s confused. “See those? I gave you two bracelets, one with my initial and the other with yours. If you finally made up your mind, give me back the one with YOUR initials,” I explained to her. “Ahhhh… you have originality,” she said while giggling and I just chuckled. Of course, I’m original. Not like the other guys…! “I’m going to rest first,” I said before lying down on the floor. “These are beautiful,” I heard her mumble gleefully. I'm Exo's Sehun, I don’t give hideous things. Hehe!

                  I felt her hands hold my right hand and then I felt something wrapped around my wrist. I opened my eyes and saw the bracelet with her initials I just gave her. “Help me put mine too,” she smiled sweetly while handling me the other bracelet. “Perfect,” she said after I helped her put on the bracelet with my initials on her wrist. “So, this means…?” I asked an incomplete question but I know she understand what I meant. “I’m just waiting for you to ask me, and you did something like this,” she said happily while pinching my cheeks. I couldn’t believe it! She’s finally MINE!

                “Come here,” I pulled her closer to me. I stared at her face and tucked some strands of her hair that cover her pretty face at the back of her ear. Our faces are just inches away from each other when she finally closed her eyes while smiling. I took it as the chance for me to kiss her. I cupped her face with the help of my left hand and was about to kiss her when the door suddenly opened. She also heard this so she distanced herself away with a shocked expression. AISHHHHH~!!!! Who the hell just ruined our moment?!?! I looked at the part where the door’s located and there I saw my beloved hyung… KAI-HYUNG!!!!!! He looked like he knew he just interrupted something! Yah! You really interrupted something, you idiot! Why do you always have to ruin my moment!!!! “Ooops, did I interrupt something?” Kai-hyung finally said and so I gave him a death glare. “Uh? NO! We we’re just about to leave, really!! Uhm… okay, then I’ll take my shower! See you tomorrow Sehun and Kai,” she excused herself, grabbed her bag and left the room.

BWAHAHAHA >:)))) Kai just interrupted something very important.. LOL =p poor Sehun! His hormones must have really want to kill Kai now.. HAHA! On another note, OhEmGee!! You and Sehun's finally TOGETHER.. Officially together!! <33333333 i love it! LOL.. comments please~ ^^