The new guy...

My Devil Mentor

No One’s POV

                It has been a week after the summer camp. It has also been a week of roses and romance for you. Sehun continues on courting you and his Hyungs are still shocked with this. They never saw Sehun putting an effort on anything, until you asked him to court you. Chanyeol and Kai call you sister-in-law now. It embarrasses you but you just let them be. Deep inside, you really like how Chanyeol and Kai call you. It makes you feel accepted and it makes you really happy. Suho also granted your wish: lunch with everyone. Everyone was happy since you gave them a break from the practice. “Sister-in-law!! You really are the best! Let me hug you~!” Kai was really overwhelmed by your wish that he was about to hug you when Sehun blocked you from him and pushed his face away from you. No one touches my girl! Sehun thought. “Aish! Maknae-ah… always want ____-noona for himself! Tsk!” Kai pouted and you just laughed at his childishness. “Yah! Don’t let Sehun-ah get jealous!” Suho said to Kai while smiling at you and Sehun.

                Meanwhile, you and Baekhyun are just okay. You’re not that close unlike before, but you can still talk to him. It was him who first approached you, so you were really thankful for him. However, you can’t really hide the fact that you’re feeling a little awkward when you’re around him. It will just take some time. You thought.

                 Of course, your Appa and your Umma knew about you and Sehun. Your Appa gave you his support while your Umma, upon knowing this, cried as if you’re about to get married. “Mom, he’s still courting me. I’m still living in this house,” you said while your dad just kept on comforting your mom. “I’m sorry ____-ah. I’m just… I’m just happy, really. Is he and Minho-oppa close? Please ask him for an autograph for me,” she blurted out. Aish mom! I really thought you’re crying for me, but you just want an autograph? Pft! You thought. “Unnie! How about asking Sehun-oppa to let me meet my Luhan-oppa,” Jinhee told you while smiling beautifully. “Who’s this Luhan-oppa?” you asked since you really have no idea who your sister’s talking about. “Aish! Luhan-oppa! My future husband! He’s also an EXO member… but he’s in Exo-M,” she said first in an excited tone and then ended up in a frustrated tone. “Ohh… In the future, we’ll get to see your Luhan-oppa. Don’t worry,” you comforted her and she just smiled at you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                 It’s Tuesday morning, sixth week of your summer workshop. You don’t need to be awakened by your mother or Jinhee anymore since you can finally wake up by yourself. You arrived at the SME ten minutes before 9 so you decided to drop by the cafeteria. Sehun must be there, buying coffee again. You thought. You finally arrived at the cafeteria, and you immediately saw Sehun sitting on a corner listening to his ipod. You planned to surprise him but… “_____-ah?” some tall, good-looking guy blurted your name.

                  You examined the person but you don’t remember him from anywhere. “Sorry, you are?” you asked him while giving a do-i-know-you look. “It really is you!!!” the tall guy suddenly hugged you and you just realized he’s lifting you. You were shocked from his action so you tried to pull away from him and he realized that you’re uncomfortable so he let you go.

Your POV

                  “Who’s he?” I heard Sehun, who’s suddenly behind me, ask in a cold tone. He’s asking me but I can feel that his eyes are glued on this tall guy. “I don’t know,” I told the truth. I really have no idea who this guy is. “____-ah? You don’t remember me?” the tall guy was about to come closer to me when Sehun pulled me behind him. “You probably notice that she doesn’t have any idea who you are. And I don’t let anyone touch this woman even with her permission, so better take your distance now,” Sehun said coldly to the tall guy. “Sehun, you don’t have---“ “She knows me, but who are you?” the tall guy cut me and asked Sehun also in an arrogant tone. “I don’t have time to introduce myself to people I’m not interested to. Now, if you don’t mind, we still have practice,” Sehun said while grabbing my right hand but the tall guy grabbed my other hand so Sehun was forced to turn back. He put the tall guy’s hand away from my hand.

                  “Didn’t you understand what I said about keeping your distance?!” Sehun is mad now. “____-ah! It’s me Minhyun… Don’t you remember?” the tall guy ignored Sehun and told me his name. Minhyun? Do I really know this guy? Aish! Why am I so bad with names… “Look, she doesn’t have any idea okay?!” Sehun interrupted while I’m still examining this Minhyun guy’s features. “____-ah! I’m Minhyun! I don’t have my glasses so maybe you won’t remember me. But I’m your bestfriend!” Minhyun said while smiling. Glasses? Bestfriend?...... AAAAHHHH!!! This guy! How could I forget??? PABO _____-ah! PABO!!

                  “Minhyun-ah!!!!! But you’re not like this! What happened to you????” I said excitedly! I finally remembered him and I saw him smile in relief. “So you know this guy?” I heard Sehun slowly ask. “Yes! Argh! My poor brain! Sehun, this is Minhyun my bestfriend when I was a kid. Minhyun, this is Sehun… my, uhm, he’s my closest Sunbae. I’m sorry for not remembering you. It’s just because… I mean… you look different, IN A GOOD WAY~!” I bowed apologetically before smiling at him. “Yah! Since when were you so formal with me? Haha! Good thing you remembered me,” he smiled genuinely while ruining my hair. “YAH!!” Sehun slapped Minhyun’s hand away from my hair.

              “Uh? Is this your boyfriend?” Minhyun asked me while pointing at Sehun in a not so warmheartedly manner. “ Uhm. It’s not like that,” I said slowly since I really don’t have any idea what Sehun and me is. “Since it’s not like that, then don’t be too overprotective man. It’s my job, not yours,” Minhyun said coldly to Sehun. Oh no! These two… they’re both arrogant. I’m positive they won’t be really fond of each other. “It WAS your job. It’s my job now. Oh, it’s time for our practice, I won’t ask for you to excuse us. ____-ah, let’s go,” Sehun emphasized the word was and I just realized he’s already dragging me up the elevator. “I’ll see you later~!” I heard Minhyun say while waving. I just bowed non-stop while being dragged by Sehun.

 

Yay~ updated this morning.. break from watching the IdolFInale.. lol :)) My twitter's timeline overload with their opinions about the result. lol :)) but I'm really happy for Philip Phillips, though I'd love it if Jessica Sanchez won. Anyways, there's a new guy... Minhyun from nue'st! hmmm.. suspicious... :DDDD what role must he play in this story? Comments are loved!~ ^^