Court Me First!

My Devil Mentor

Sehun’s POV

                We arrived at the practice room and I’m still holding her hands. “Yah! Sehun-ah!” she keeps on whispering while trying to get her hands away from my grip but I’m stronger than her and I’m not letting her go. I know people are looking at us but I don’t care. Die of envy everyone! Haha! “Annyeong Sehun and ____-ah!/Hey there Maknae… and _____-noona,” I expected those two be the first to approach us so I just nodded at them. What is with those smiles, especially Chanyeol-hyung! All of his teeth are showing. Pft! “Annyeonghaseyo!” _____-ah slightly bowed at them, she looked really shy. Yah woman, why do you have to be so pretty when you’re shy? Hehehe!

                   “Am I seeing a skinship already?” Kai-hyung pointed at our hands so _____-ah immediately pulled away. Yah, hyung! Why do you have to say that?! Do you know how hard it is to grab her hand? I’ll choke slam you later! “Yah! Pabo! Why’d you have to say that? Now look, our sister-in-law’s shy,” Chanyeol-hyung said while lightly smacking Kai-hyung’s shoulder for I-can’t-count-how-many times. Thanks, hyung! Ehehehe, sister-in-law? It would fit her. I wonder what Jinhee calls me? I hope it’s not something close to a devil like what this lady here calls me. Pft! Speaking of devil, did she change my name on her phone already? At least put some handsome in my name… Handsome Devil Sehun! Kekekeke~ I just changed her name to My Angel. Aish, I can’t believe I did that! So what? No one’s going to see that except me.

                  “So… are you two, you know… coupl---“ “NO!” ____-ah immediately cut Chanyeol-hyung and I believe I was quite surprised with her reaction. “I mean… it’s not---“ “What do you mean no?” it was my turn to cut her and I saw Chanyeol-hyung and Kai-hyung looking so dumbfounded with what they’re seeing. “We’re not clear,” she said softly while looking down. “Sehun-ah, I think you should----“ “What? You like me, I like you, and we have feelings for each other. What’s not clear for you?” I cut and ignored Chanyeol-hyung. I saw everyone was looking at us but again, I really don’t care about anybody else.  "Oh my gahd, where is the popcorn when you need one?" I heard Kai-hyung comment so I gave him a death glare to make him shut up.

                 “Well, I just think that this is too fast. At least court me first!” she demanded while crossing her arms and looking at me with narrowed eyes. “You’re kidding right?” I chuckled at her response. “I’m serious,” she really was serious so I stopped. “We already know each other’s feelings, why do you still want me to court you?” I asked in an irritated manner. “Still! Then if you don’t want then don’t. I’m not forcing you,” she is so stubborn. “_____-ah… uhm, you see----“ “WHY ARE YOU SO DEMANDING?!?” I cut Chanyeol-hyung again and responded to her a little loudly. After which, I grabbed my bag and left the room.

Your POV

                What is that? He walked out again!!! AISHHHHH~! “Why did he have to do that again? I wasn’t forcing him if he doesn’t want too…” I complained to Chanyeol-oppa and Kai and pouted. I saw Jinhee and Jiyoung coming to my direction. “Unnie, what just happened?” Jinhee asked me and I just shook my head. I really have no idea why he had to walk out. Psh! “Uhm, can I talk now?” Chanyeol-oppa asked while smiling politely. “Yes hyung, nobody will cut you anymore, don’t worry,” Kai assured Chanyeol-oppa and we just sat there silently. “You see… what you asked from him---“ “WAS TOO MUCH!” Kai yelled while we all looked so surprised. “YAH!!!! You said no one’s going to cut me anymore, and you… YOU!!!! IDIOT!” Chanyeol-oppa lightly smack the back of Kai’s head. “I’m sorry hyung, got carried away. Mian~” Kai apologized to Chanyeol-oppa and hugged him so Chanyeol-oppa immediately forgave him.

                “But I was just trying to check. I don’t want to assume things anymore,” I said softly while lowering my head. “It’s okay… I think our maknae just got shocked when you said NO,” Kai said while smiling. “I really think everything’s happening so fast,” I honestly said. “That’s love! Very unpredictable,” Kai said it like he’s an expert or something. “I need to know what you guys think…” I said slowly and I saw everyone looking at me with eager eyes, waiting for me to continue. “…about asking Sehun to court me… is it really, too much?” I finished and they all looked like those puppies figurines you put in your car, nodding in a synchronized manner. Aish… Fine, I’ll just apologize to him then. I grabbed my phone ready to call Sehun when the practice room door opened and there I saw Sehun coming my way… with a bouquet of red roses in his right hand and a teddy bear on his left hand…

 

ASDFGHJKL!!!! I can't contain these feelings anymore!!!!!~ *flips table* lol as if I'm not the one who's writing this! Hahahaha :)))) I just can't... OMYGAWD! I LOVE YOU SEHUN FOREVER!!!! HAHA :)) Did you really think he walked out? Bwahahahah <33333

As promised! I triple updated today!! I'll try updating tomorrow again..~ For now, I'll catch up with EXO videos.. COMMENTS PLEASE... I beg you! HAHA! 'Cause I really worked hard for this chapter... Please wait for my future chapters! =DDDDD