Monday at Pop's

My Devil Mentor

 

Suho’s POV

                I went to greet Mr. Lee so I woke up this morning. When I was about to leave, I saw Sehun on the sofa. “Hyung, mind if I walk with you?” he asked me so I nodded. “I just want to see her before she go,” he said honestly without looking at me. “Ne. Now, let’s go before they leave,” I said and so we left the cottage. Good Sehun, you’re finally starting to be honest!

                After letting Jinhee and ____ go, Sehun and I had the time to talk. “So, I’m guessing she likes you too?” I asked while controlling my smile. “It’s her feelings, you should ask her not me,” he said in a monotone so I just smiled. “How does it feel? Joining the arena…” I asked another question and waited for him to reply. “I can’t believe I’m saying this, but thanks for changing my mind hyung,” he lightly hit my left shoulder so I lightly hit him back. “Yah, just say thank you. No need to hit me,” I said and we both chuckled.

No One’s POV

                You arrived at your Pop’s house after a four-hour drive and when you looked at your phone you have 1 message received, from Sehun Devil. You can’t help but smile at the name you gave him. Should I change this? You thought. But before you change his name, you decided to read his text first. “Hey, did you arrive at your grandfather’s house or are you still dreaming of me? Hehehe! We’re just heading back to Seoul. I’m sleeping but text me if you have nothing to do.” You decided to reply him after you entered your grandpa’s house and greeted him a happy birthday. It took you too long since your grandfather missed you and Jinhee so much, he kept on asking you too many questions. Your mom was already there when you arrived so she kept on asking you about the camp but you were so tired you let Jinhee do the talking and you do the replying and resting

                The day was just okay for you. You really missed your Grandpa so you didn’t felt obliged to come and visit him, but you lack sleep. You had your breakfast, lunch and early dinner at his house and your Grandpa kept on asking you about anything. “So, does our princess have a boyfriend now?” he asked and you started to choke on what you are eating. “I told you, don’t talk when your mouth is full, sweetie,” your mom said teasingly but you still kept on choking so you drank water till you’re okay. “I wasn’t talking mom. And no Pops, I don’t have a boyfriend,” you said before eating quickly what’s left on your plate. “Ohhh, really? Why, if I’m young, I’ll court you!” he added and so you just forced a smile. “But I heard from Jinhee, there’s someone who you really like… and likes you back,” your mom continued with her teasing. “Aish! Jinhee! I-i-it’s n-not---“ “Hey, hey, don’t make our princess embarrassed. Okay, let’s just continue eating,” your Appa saved you and they all agreed.

Your POV

                I finally arrived home which was a 3-hour drive from Pop’s. I’m really tired from the drives so I said my goodnight to everyone and headed straight to my room. I did my rituals and changed for my house clothes. I was about to sleep when I remembered Sehun. I grabbed my phone and saw 2 messages from Sehun Devil, “Good to hear you’re remembering your childhood. I’m currently missing my childhood too, well just my time at home. Anyways, we just arrived at Seoul, at our dorm. I’ll be resting first, enjoy you’re stay there.” The second message: “____-ah, maybe you’re still there. How’s your foot? Put on a warm compress before you sleep… Goodnight…”

               I can’t help but smile at his comments. But I also feel sad, I don’t know how it feels to miss seeing your parents but I’m sure it’s not really pleasant. I put on a warm compress at my feet, composed a message for him and doze off to sleep.

 

I don't know what to say... heheheh~ please do COMMENT!! ^^ I'll try to triple update~ :DDDD