opening up...

My Devil Mentor

No Ones POV

                “Sehun-ah…” you whispered to Sehun who was still hugging you. “Yes?” he asked. “When will you plan on letting me go?” you asked while smiling. “Aish. You let go first,” he said. “But you told me that if I’d let go, you’ll hug me again,” you said. “Oh right. Then,” he slightly let go of you and you can see him smiling. You felt yourself blushing again so you lowered your head while smiling, you can’t really hide yourself from being too happy. The one you love just confessed his feelings for you too! I can die happy. You thought. Then you suddenly felt warm fingers pinch your cheeks, you don’t want to look since you already know it’s Sehun and you also know that you’re probably red as tomato now. You acted tired, so you yawned. “Sleepy?” Sehun asked you and you nodded. “Then, let’s go in. I’ll accompany you now to your room,” he said and you let him guide you inside.

                “Sehun-oppa?” Jinhee greeted you two when you entered the room. “Uh, yeah as you can see,” You said to Jinhee. You don’t know how, where, when, why you need to tell him whatever confession that happened lately. “Sehunnie what are you doing here?!” Krystal just entered your room, she was just from the CR. Sehun greeted her with a nod. “Yah! I said, what you’re doing here?!” she shook Sehun’s arm which made you and Jinhee giggle. Sehun saw this and so he looked at you with teasing eyes. You saw him too so you stopped. Krystal also saw what happened so she smiled to herself. “I’m actually leaving,” he said and tried to walk away when Krystal blocked the door with herself and stared at Sehun’s eyes which the latter tried to keep blank. “I still need to be punched,” Sehun said as he shooed Krystal away as easy as cake with his right hand and opened the door with his left hand. “YAH!!!” Krystal shout at Sehun but he ignored her and went straight back to their cottage.

Krystal’s POV

                “Aish… ungrateful piece of hmp!” I mumbled to myself, but I think it was too loud Jinhee-ah and ______-ah just smiled at me so I smiled at them again. But what is Sehunnie doing here? I need to find out. “_____-ah~! What is that useless punk doing here?” I smiled widely and she just giggled. “He helped me back since we were outside. It was supposed to be Baekhyun-oppa helping me, but…. Yea, in the end it was him,” she didn’t give me the full details but it’s okay so I just nodded and smiled. But Baekhyun-oppa? I don’t wanna sound nosy anymore. The only thing that intrigues me is her and my cousin, so goodnight for me. I just have to nag that stupid cousin of mine tomorrow, I’m tired. “Oh, okay, then I’m sleeping now. Night, night Jinhee-ah and _____-ah,” I finally said goodnight and doze off to neverland.

Sehun’s POV

                So I’m back at the dorm and as expected: Chanyeol-hyung and Kai-hyung are there at the sofa smiling widely at me. Since I’m too happy today, I tried to tease them both by giving them a smirk and tried to head straight to the kitchen but they immediately ran and drag me back to the sofa with them. “What?” I asked blankly trying further heat my hyungs up. “Yah! Come on, man! At least tell us what happened,” Kai-hyung is pleading like a five-year old. “We talked,” I answered in a monotone and tried to stand up again when Chanyeol-hyung pushed me back to the sofa with his right hand. AISH!!! I’m just 18! Wait and I’ll still grow, you post! “Pleaseeee…..” now Chanyeol-hyung is joining Kai-hyung with the pleading but I shook my head. Kekeke “Oh come on!!! We helped you a lot and you wouldn’t even share at least this information,” Chanyeol-hyung pouted. How the hell can he just change from being scary from being dumb-looking? What a gift you have there, hyung!

                “She fell for my handsome face too, now will you two sleep. I just need a drink of water and don’t you two dare knock in my door and wake me up asking for details ‘cause I’m not giving anything,” I said and shooed them away. I can see their happiness painted all over their faces, especially Chanyeol-hyung. Tsk! Haha! But Kai-hyung just looks like he’s hungry for details, whatever!

                After I went to the bathroom, I saw Baekhyun-hyung drinking water at the kitchen table. I slowly entered the kitchen and sat in front of him. He saw me and smiled so I nodded. “So, why are you still awake?” he asked me before drinking his water. “I was just about to. You?” I said. “I just want some liquid in my system,” he answered. “…When I told you, you can punch me later, I was serious,” I said in a monotone. “I know. But I’m not serious when I said I will. I don’t want to get scolded by Manager-hyung for ruining your face,” he gave me a grin, stood up and put the water in the sink. I just watched him silently. “Why did you tell me she likes me… if you like her?” he asked me. “Because you said you like her, during that time I was still confused with my feelings and I really thought she likes you too much. I know, I was stupid to assume something with no straight basis. Sorry, hyung,” I lowered my head.

                “So, how’d it go with you and her?” he asked again, now sitting beside me. “I’m also shocked, hyung. She likes me back,” I told him the truth. “You know I really deserve to punch you right now?” he said showing his fist while putting on a smile. “Tsk. I already said you can,” I chuckled. “Oh well, that’s sad. I don’t really like using violence,” he said in an upset tone and lowered down his fist. “Anyway, always look out for her. You never know, my charms could still work, I might just steal her away from you,” he stood up and tapped my right shoulder. What? No, you won’t dare! “Hyung, unlike you, I could really use some violence,” I also joked, stood up and I heard him laugh. “Okay, okay, whatever you say, off to sleep now,” hyung entered his room and I’m left here standing so I closed the kitchen lights and also went straight to my room.

                I went to bed and looked at my phone, it’s 12:45 AM and there’s 2 messages received. But before I could read the message I just can’t stop thinking about what just happened. Is this really real? How can all this be possible? I went back to focus on my phone as I look at my 2 unread messages, both from… her. I automatically tap to read the first one. “Sehun-ah, I forgot to tell you. We might not see each other tomorrow, my Appa’s gonna be the one to fetch us so we’re packing our things now. Nothing, I just thought I might need to tell you. Just ignore this text if you think it’s useless. Hehe! Uhm… then, goodnight!”

              I tap the next one and read it too. “Sehun-ah, are you asleep? I just want to say I’m really sorry again, for all my assumptions and troubles. I still feel bad about what I thought about you and Krystal. Mianhaeyo~ I don’t know, I can’t sleep maybe I just need to say I’m sorry then I might be able to sleep already. Don’t mind me… okay now, I don’t want to trouble you anymore… :)” Trouble me? Her? Is she kidding me, she always gets in trouble, but I love her so I don’t care. But, I can’t see her tomorrow. Tsk! I will have both the chairs for myself then. I won’t let Krystal, Kai-hyung or Chanyeol-hyung sit beside me! But I would have wanted to let her rest on my shoulders. pfttttt… Is she asleep? I should just send her a message then…

             “I was just about to sleep. It was our last day in the camp today, but it ended to be really special for me. I wouldn’t be able to see you tomorrow; we’ll resume practice on Tuesday then. Sleep now… Goodnight! P.S. you have no idea how happy you made me today, thank you.”

 

 

awww... Baekhyun, you're so nice you're breaking my heart. Ugh... \suicide\... But I'm really happy with Sehun and You! Finally, it's becoming easier for the both of you to speak your heart. Poor Kai and Chanyeol! HAHA :)) Sehun is so Selfish... =))) Please do COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE~^^