Sehun's always broken mission

My Devil Mentor

Baekhyun’s POV

                I need to find her. I will find her. I returned with Victoria-noona’s trainee, Jungmo, into the woods. “Sunbae, we need to separate. Contact me if you finally find her, I’ll contact you too if I did,” he said and started running away. I started running too. _____-ah, where are you? Pond. I need to locate a pond. I’ve been walking but I couldn’t find her still. “Jungmo, found anything?” I called through the walkie-talkie Suho-hyung handed us. “Sorry, Sunbae. I couldn’t still see her,” I heard him pant. “Okay, keep watching,” I ordered. “_____-ah! _____-ah!” I yelled and yelled hoping for a response but there wasn’t any.

                After about twenty minutes, I finally saw a pond. I ran quickly! I finally found her! Wait what? But she’s not here. I only saw her backpack. “____-ah! _____-ah!” I started to panic. “I saw her backpack, but she’s not here,” I said over the walkie-talkie. I made a round again hoping she’s just near but I didn’t see her. “_____-ah, where did you go?” I mumbled to myself.

               “Baekhyun-ah! Jungmo-ah!! You can both go back now, Sehun found her,” I heard Suho-hyung’s voice through the walkie-talkie. “Sehun?” I asked again. “Ne. She sprained her left foot but she’s alright, come back now,” he ended our conversation. I felt a hint of jealousy took over me. I wasn’t able to be the one to find her. But, Sehun? He came for her? Sehun-ah, do you like her?

No One’s POV

                Baekhyun and Jungmo finally went back to the base camp. It was already 2 in the afternoon so everyone ate their lunch late. You were first held back to your cottage because the Manager-oppa of f(x) tended to examine your sprained foot. Suho announced the winners for today and your team ended up as third place while Kai’s and Chanyeol’s team won first place and second place respectively. You finally went back to the base camp to eat your lunch with the help of Jinhee and the Manager-oppa. You were surprised that everyone was waiting for you so that everyone can eat together. You bowed in appreciation.

                  “_____-ah,” Baekhyun who immediately sat beside you said. “Annyeong, Baekhyun-oppa,” you greeted him and smiled. “I’m sorry, I was too late to find you,” he said in a dismayed tone. “You also came to find me?” you asked surprised and he nodded. “I saw your backpack but you weren’t there. Where’d you go?” he asked you. “Mianhae Baekhyun-oppa. I saw a frog so I run and run and run until I don’t know where I am anymore. I even tripped that’s why I got this,” you pointed the bandage on your sprained foot. “Oh, you really worried everyone. But it’s okay now, as long as you’re safe,” he said sweetly which made you smile as you nodded.

                You realized you kept on looking at Sehun… who was sitting next to Krystal. You see them talking to each other so you felt jealous again. You hate yourself right now, but you couldn’t help from feeling that way. Aish feelings! Go away now! You ordered yourself through your mind. “Jinhee-ah, can you accompany me back to our room now?” you asked Jinhee when you saw her finished eating. “Going back too soon?” Baekhyun asked you. “Ne…” you forced a smile. “I’ll help,” he stood up. “It’s okay,” you hesitated. “It’s the least I could do. I wasn’t able to find you,” he insisted so in the end, you let Jinhee and Baekhyun help you back to your room. “I’ll sleep here, can you manage?” you asked Jinhee to sleep at the deck since it’d be really hard for you to get up. “Yes, I can manage it unnie, don’t worry,” she smiled at you. “Thank you,” you smiled at Baekhyun and he smiled back. “You’ll join us later, right?” he asked you. “For dinner…” he continued and you nodded while smiling. “Okay, then. Rest for awhile, I’ll see you later,” he left your room and headed back to their own cottage.

Sehun’s POV

                When will I ever give this up? Just when I heard her scream, I immediately forgot that I promised myself to stop meddling with her and found myself running to look for her. The hardest part was when she wasn’t responding; it scared the hell out of me. I only calmed down when she finally spoke. I told her to keep talking to me so that I know she’s safe. I was beyond happy when I found her. I wanted to hug her but I’m scared she’s going to reject me again. I even imagined of escaping with her. Urgh. Weird thoughts, when did you ever cross my mind?

                   I noticed she sprained her left leg which made it really hard for her to walk so I carried her at my back till we get back to the base camp. She asked me why I changed my mind, and I ended up telling half of the truth. I got scared.When I heard her scream and she wasn’t responding, too many things kept on running through my mind, I thought I’m about to go crazy. I was afraid something terrible happened to her. She asked me why I was afraid but we were already at the base camp. I told her I only allowed one question and walked away. Krystal came to me and told me she was really touched from what I did. I just stared at her blankly; I would come to look for her even if you didn’t ask me to. ____-ah’s screaming was the one that triggered everything, not you.

 

 

Hello Philippines, Hello World! LOL :)) I'm so back~! Yeahhh! *Play She's Back by infinite on itunes* kekekeke~ OMG!!! I'm so excited for the next chapters!!! =DDDDDD The wait is finally.... finally..... finally!! HAHAHA :)) I'll double update today.. promise! Please continue on supporting. So sad, I still have no banner.T_T Anyways, please do COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE =D