first he's a devil, now he's a bipolar?!

My Devil Mentor

 

No One’s POV

                Suho called you as he explained to you why Sehun was being so cold towards you. His ex-girlfriend broke up with him for the reason that he was a jerk. So until now, he hated that word since he feels like he doesn’t deserve any bit of it. You feel guilty, but didn’t intended to apologize to him because you thought he’s at fault to.

                So Sehun ended up to be your mentor. He was still cold towards you and he was giving you very difficult dance steps for the past 5 days and you were so exhausted. Baekhyun saw what Sehun’s doing so he asked him to be nice but Sehun just ignored him.

                “___-ssi, as a hyung to our maknae, I’m really sorry he’s treating you like this. I don’t know why he’s like this, really but please just be patient with him okay?” and he gave you his most genuine smile. “Kwenchana Baekhyun-ssi, kamsahamnida,” you said sweetly and thought how nice it is if only you chose Baekhyun. He’d be a better mentor, plus he’s cute. Well, your mentor is really cute but he’s DEVIL for you so anything about his physical appearance wouldn’t make you any bit interested in him. “If only you chose me, hehe.” He said to you which made your heart flutter. “Eh?” that’s the only thing that came out of your mouth. “Nothing… Oh, and by the way, oppa. Not Baekhyun-ssi, Baekhyun-oppa, we’re close now right?” now, you’re not just palpitating but you feel your cheeks become hot. “N-n-ne.. Baekhyun-o-o-ppa..” you said while looking down.

Your POV

                I’m so happy right now. It’s breaktime and Baekhyun-oppa just talked to me and said we’re close. Really? It doesn’t matter, who am I to refuse him? He’s just too… I don’t know, too perfect to refuse. Hehe! We’re talking about our lives and he even sang a song to me, wow, his angelic voice is just… I’m in Nirvana! Until “*ehem!* it’s rehearsal time again! Sorry hyung, but you should also be with Jinhee now.” Aish, that irritating voice always ruining my moment! Tsk! “Ne. Okay, ___-ah, then I’ll see you later..” he smiled again. Waaa, if his smiles can kill, I’ll b dead by now. Scratch that I’d be double-double dead by now. Again, this guy just poked my cheek and snapped me back to reality. “You, just continue whatever you’re doing after this! You’re freaking the crap out of me.” “Fine! Aish, meanie.” I pouted.

                It’s kind of weird, Sehun-devil isn’t exerting me too much. He still gives me the cold stares though, but other than that he’s tolerable. He even asked for a break time right now. What just happened? It’s not yet the end of the world right?! “Yah, can you please stop staring at my handsome face?” he said arrogantly without staring at me. “M-mwo? Me, staring at you because you’re handsome? Aish, so full of yourself! Tsk!” I sighed in disbelief. “Then why were you staring at me if not for my handsome face then?” he said in monotone. I didn’t answer because I don’t want to talk to him but I hear him chuckle. What now? Did he think, I’m guilty? Aish, whatever Sehun-devil!

                 “So, you like Baekhyun-hyung?” he drank water from his water bottle and I admit he looks really manly now. Aish, wth am I even thinking. He’s a devil. “Silence means yes?” he looked at me, for the first time with a calm face. I closed my eyes and pinched myself, “Ow!” “What the hell are you doing now?” he’s looking at me with a WTF expression in his face. “I just need to check on something,” I said, still rubbing my cheek. “I can’t believe creatures like you really exist. And your sister’s normal?” he said with the arrogant tone again, while standing up. “M-mwo? Then you’re saying I’m not normal?” I said, while giving him the cold stare too. “Yes. What kind of person, with a normal condition, would pinch herself just to check if she’s dreaming or not. I thought it only happen in dramas.” He said though looking kinda amused. “For the record, I’m 100 percent normal. I’m just checking if I’m dreaming because you’re not the usual you, I mean giving me a break and why are you even talking to me for more than 5 seconds? Did your cat died? Are you sick or something?” I said still confused. “Well sorry for being nice. Well then, you asked for it. Now, get up because we’ll be having an overtime!” He said while dragging me back into the center for our practice. Aish, I’m going crazy. I’m just asking him why his being nice… well, that kind of Sehun is already nice. And now, he’s asking for an over time, what a Bipolar!! Tsk!

 

 

 

 

                                

Aww, why'd you have to complain when Sehun was being nice? And now he's cold again... but yea, when I read this chapter again, I can't help but smile. I just don't know why.. haha! Anyways, are you liking my story? I hope so... :D Sorry if it took me too long to update.. like 15 minutes late, I was catching-up with EXO-M's yin yue tai interview.. Aw, I just fell in love with LAY again.. sorry, can't help myself. Oh, and please don't hate me if this is kinda slow-paced... Patience is a virtue.. kekeke~ off to update another chapter.. AJA! AJA!!