She's hungry

My Devil Mentor

Kai’s POV

                When we were at about 4 meters away from _____-noona and Sehun-ah, I decided to tell Jiyoung and Jinhee my plan. “Jiyoung-ah, Jinhee-ah, act normally, I need to tell you something,” I said while walking normally. They turned their heads towards me. “I said, please act normally,” I reminded so they also continued walking. “Okay, so the plan is to leave them here… alone. We all know that our Sehun really likes _____-noona, right?” I said. “I believe noona likes him too,” Jinhee said so my eyes glistened. “Really? Then this plan is right!” I said while nodding. “Okay, so we need to leave here without them noticing us, can we do this?” I asked them and they nodded.

Your POV

                 Where are they? I panicked inside. I turned to look at Sehun but his head is lowered and I saw that his eyes were closed. He’s taking a nap. I walked towards the tree Kai pointed at, maybe they’re taking pictures of other nearby trees somewhere… “Kai, Jinhee-ah, Jiyoung-ah?” I said a little loudly. No response. “JINHEE-AH?! Where are you?” I yelled her name. Still, no response. “JINHEE!! LEE JINHEE! THIS ISN’T FUNNY! I’M SERIOUS NOW, COME OUT!!” I cried out as hard as I could but silence is still my response. “Where are they?” I turned around and saw Sehun behind me.

Sehun’s POV

              “JINHEE-AH?!” I woke up from my nap when I heard her yell. I didn’t catch the other words she uttered. I saw her near the tree Kai-hyung pointed out before. I stood up. But where’s Kai-hyung? And Jinhee and Jiyoung? I walked towards her direction. “JINHEE!! LEE JINHEE! THIS ISN’T FUNNY! I’M SERIOUS NOW, COME OUT!!” she was now shouting with a panicked tone. “Where are they?” I asked when I realize what the problem is. She turned to look at me but she wasn’t able to answer. “Yah! _____-ah, are you listening?” I yelled but I couldn’t hide my worried tone. “I think they…left us,” she lowered her head and started walking back towards our former place. I looked around and I noticed something written on the ground, ‘Mianhae, Maknae-ah, this is for your and noona’s sake’. Kai hyung! This is your entire plan?? Wait till I get to see you because I’m really gonna throw you off this mountain! I quickly erased the note with the use of my shoes. I looked back and saw her cupping her chin over her hands.

                  When I got back to where we rested, I saw her grabbed her backpack and stood up. “What are you doing?” I asked while looking at her. “Continue hiking, maybe if I walk faster I could still find them,” she said without looking at me. This day really ! I can’t believe how good she is at hurting me, but I must endure this since I’m the one who started ignoring her. I also grabbed my backpack and started walking. She walked really fast so I also walked fast, trying to catch up with her and for the entire time, neither of us spoke. I looked at the map and realized that she’s heading towards the wrong direction. “Yah, you’re going the wrong way,” I said coldly and pointed in the opposite direction. She stopped and turned back to me. “Sorry, please lead the way,” she said softly but still not looking at me. I didn’t react because I can’t help but to stare at her. I didn’t expect someone like her can make things so difficult for me. I told her to stop, but I get hurt when she’s ignoring me. Seriously, Sehun! What is up with you?! She noticed I wasn’t replying so she finally raised her head. “I’m sorry, I’m really bad with directions, please lead the way,” she continued but she lowered her head again after that. I nodded and continued walking. I sense her silently following me.

                After a few minutes… *urgh*… I heard her tummy. “You didn’t eat?” I stopped and turned back at her. “It’s okay, I’m not hungry,” she said immediately. *urgh* we both heard it again. I saw her crinkle her forehead and looked away. Yah~ you’re tummy just betrayed you! I don’t like eating alone… I remembered she doesn’t like eating alone. Pft! “Let’s continue walking,” she suggested. “No, I’m resting,” I bluntly said while dropping my backpack and positioned myself on the dry grass. “But---“ “People who don’t want to be seen wouldn’t be. And besides, I’m hungry,” I cut her off and opened my backpack to grab my last piece of sandwich. I’m not really hungry but she is and she won’t eat if I won’t. I knew she wouldn’t start eating if I won’t so I took the first bite of my sandwich. She then sat in front of me and grabbed her sandwich and bottled water.

 

 

 

aw, Sehun!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! :P:P:P He remembered you don't like eating alone, so he silently ate with you :) feedbacks pls!! ^^ Oh, and for those who want Sehun and her to be together, don't worry.. I'm trying my best how to do this thing.. Of course, I want it to be romantic, so please hang on~ ^^