Kai has a plan...

My Devil Mentor

Your POV

                I was overly exhausted but Jinhee kept telling me that the spring's near so I obediently followed her. She kept on walking faster so I ended up walking faster too. “Yah~ we’re walking for almost thirty minutes, where is the spring?” I didn’t realize that I was raising my voice so I sounded a little angry, I didn’t intend to raise my voice though. “Unnie,” she stopped, so I also stopped. “What, are we close?” I asked her while wiping my sweat with my hanky. She looked at her map again and I noticed she was surprised. I didn’t know what she saw so I asked her what it is. “I’m afraid we won’t be able to see the spring. It’s not on the way. We still need to walk about 1 kilometer on the opposite direction if you want to see it,” she lowered her head. What? No~ no more walking. “What?! Aish… Okay, fine… but let’s rest for awhile, I can’t walk anymore,” I pleaded. I was about to sit down when I heard her say, “Oh look! JIYOUNG-AHHHH~!!!”

                Jiyoung, Kai and… Sehun heard Jinhee and they all turned their head to us. What? I never expected us to see them on the way. They were about 7 meters ahead of us. “Jinhee-ah!!! ____-unnie!” she was smiling widely while running back to us. Kai and Sehun also followed, I think I saw Sehun holding a bottled water but I quickly shifted my stare away from him. “Yah~ why didn’t you invite us?” Jinhee complained to Jiyoung. “Mian, Jinhee. I wasn’t able to think straight when Kai-oppa pulled me with them,” Jiyoung said sadly. “It’s okay, I understand,” Jinhee smiled. “Annyeong _____-ah, Jinhee-ah! Glad we rested, if not we might not see you on our way,” Kai greeted us while smiling. “Annyeong Kai-oppa/Kai,” Jinhee and I said respectively. “Oh, and annyeong Sehun-oppa,” Jinhee greeted Sehun too. I on the other hand, just slightly bowed at him without looking.

Sehun’s POV

                Ahhh! I’m so exhausted! Jiyoung suggested we rest. I wasn’t planning to but Kai-hyung couldn’t say no to Jiyoung. He said, Jiyoung is really special to him, like a little sister. So I ended up resting with them. It’s okay, Kai-hyung’s also tired so he’s not noisy. I opened my first bottled water when I heard someone call Jiyoung. I turned to look at where the voice was coming from and the first one I noticed was her. My heart skipped a beat, I didn’t think she was coming. Her face is colored red, maybe because she’s exhausted. I remember that her face always turns red everytime we practice dancing. She always looks so beautiful, but I quickly looked away.

            Jiyoung ran towards them so Kai-hyung and I followed her. “Annyeong Kai-oppa/Kai,” Jinhee and _____-ah said after Kai-hyung greeted them. “Oh, and annyeong Sehun-oppa,” Jinhee greeted me afterwards so I nodded. I was waiting for _____-ah to greet me but she only bowed without looking at me. I was supposed to feel alright with that, right? Because I also ignored her. But why? Why did it hurt? I kept on ignoring her but when she didn’t say hi to me, it shocked the hell out of me. But I didn’t let it show, so I just sat down and drank the whole bottled water in one gulp.

Kai’s POV

               “Sehun-ah, are you okay? Is there any problem?” I whispered to Sehun. I was surprised when ____-ah just bowed at him. Right now, she’s not talking to anyone and she never looked at him. “I’m okay, there’ no problem,” Sehun said in a monotone but I know there’s something wrong, my instincts tell me so. “Oh, okay,” I lied. Yah, maknae, I’m sorry but I’ll be doing this for your own sake. You might get mad at me but… I hope you’ll get to thank me later. “Jiyoung-ah~” I called her sweetly. “Ne?” she said and giggled. “Oppa wants to take picture there!” I said while pointing at a huge tree about 8 meters away from us. “I’ll take it,” she happily suggested. “Ohh, but I want you to be in that picture too,” I pouted and her eyes glistened. Call Jinhee, call Jinhee! “Jinhee-ah~ can you take our picture?” she just read my mind! “Sure, sure!” Jinhee agreed. “Thanks Jinhee-ah, don’t worry, we’ll take turns!” I smiled widely so I handled Jinhee my camera.

               “Unnie, you want to come?” Jinhee asked _____-noona. NO! Don’t, ____-noona, you better stay here!! Lord, please make her stay here!!! “I’m still tired, I need to rest. I’ll join later,” she said while shaking her head. Thank you, Lord! “How about you Sehun-oppa?” Jiyoung asked Sehun. I don’t need to be bothered by this, I know his answer. “Let me rest,” he said coldly so jiyoung just nodded. Yah! Why do you need to speak to her in that manner! Psh! I grabbed my backpack and also helped Jiyoung put on her backpack. “Why do you need to bring your backpack?” _____-ah asked us. “Duh, noona? For props!“ I said calmly so as not to bring any suspicions. “Childish!” I heard Sehun mumbled arrogantly! Aish~! I’m doing this for you, you ungrateful maknae! “Jinhee, bring yours too! I’ll take a picture with you as well. _____-noona, follow us when you’re already rested,” I excused us to them coolly.

Your POV

                Kai, Jiyoung and Jinhee headed to that tree. I don’t see anything special in that tree though. I should have come with them because right now, it’s really awkward. Sehun’s not speaking, and I’m not speaking as well. Right, he wants me to ignore him so I’m giving it to him. I opened my backpack and saw 2 sandwiches and 3 bottled waters. At the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of Sehun who wasn’t looking at me either. I’m so hungry right now, but he’s not eating. I don’t like to eat alone so I need to wait for Jinhee to come back. I looked at my backpack again and opened the map. Where the hell are we? I give up on analyzing the map and looked at my watch. It’s 12:30 pm already! So, that’s why I’m really hungry. I raised my head up again and decided to locate Kai and the others. I stood up to take a better look, but they aren’t anymore in sight.

 

 

 

Wee.. triple update!!~ Off to writing chapters again... I'm sensing more dramas anytime soon.. Stay tuned :) Hello to my new subscribers!! Please do comment~ ^^