Hiking

My Devil Mentor

Baekhyun’s POV

                “Sorry hyung, if you want me to help you I’m afraid I can’t,” Sehun cut me. I wasn’t asking for his help with regards to her, I was actually about to ask him if he can help me back to our room since my head feels a little heavy now. But he looked different so I just stared at him for a moment. “You don’t need my help or anyone’s help, hyung,” he continued as he stood up. “What do you mean?” I waited for him to continue. “She already likes you,” he stood up and walked towards our room. I froze from what Sehun said to me. Not because he said ____-ah likes me, but because he replied in that way which means he thought I’d ask him for his help. I wasn’t expecting that from him. Actually I’m not even expecting him to listen. I’m drunk but I can still think straight. Sehun, there is something different about you…

Your POV

                I woke up from my alarm and I saw that I was the second person in our room to wake up. Victoria-unnie wasn’t in her bed anymore so I guess she’s already awake. I grabbed random clothes and my towel and headed straight to the bathroom. I saw my eyes were still puffy from all the tears I cried yesterday, I don’t even want to remember. Aish~! I washed my face three times and noticed that somehow, my appearance improved. I took a bath, dried myself with towel and changed to some casual hiking clothes. I went back to our room and saw that Jinhee and Krystal just woke up. “Good morning ____-ah,” Krystal greeted me when she saw me entering the room. “Good morning Krystal-ah,” I greeted her back and smiled at her. I feel so bad from feeling what I felt yesterday. It isn’t anyone’s fault… it isn’t her fault that Sehun… likes her. “Unnie, you slept so early,” Jinhee said. “Yea, I was so tired,” I lied and she just nodded while still yawning. She’s still half asleep. I looked at my phone to see the time--- 8:00 am. I also saw 5 messages received and 1 missed call, I looked at it and saw that it was all from my mom asking me about this camp. I’ll just call her later.

               “Good, you’re all awake. Come, let’s all eat breakfast,” Victoria-unnie entered our room again wearing an apron. “Waaa, unnie cooked for us?” Krystal asked Victoria-unnie excitedly and she just nodded. “_____-ah, Jinhee-ah, Victoria-unnie is the best cook I ever know,” Krystal proudly said while Victoria-unnie just giggled from embarrassment. “Really? Then let’s start eating,” Jinhee said so we all went to the dining area. No joke. Victoria-unnie’s cooking skill is really exceptional. Even better than my mom’s, sorry mom! After breakfast, we were given 30 minutes to do our rituals because we all need to gather at the base camp again at 9:00 am sharp, but we ended up being late for 10 minutes so I didn’t get to greet the boys. Suho-oppa didn’t complain though. It looked like he was disappointed on something else so he ignored our tardiness.

No One’s POV

               You sat next to Jinhee and Krystal then saw Sehun but his head was lowered. Don’t worry Sehun, from now on, I won’t let you feel bothered anymore. You thought. You moved your focus away from him and saw Chanyeol who was leaning on Kai’s left shoulder while D.O. was also leaning on Kai’s right shoulder. You also noticed Baekhyun leaning on D.O.’s right shoulder. From a fangirl’s point of view, they look like they’re really cute showing brotherly affection from one another but from your point of view, they just look like they’re tired and needed some rest, especially D.O. You noticed him even closing his eyes and scrunching his forehead. Is he sick? You thought. “For today’s activity, we have a change of plans, thanks to my kids who stayed up last night,” Suho finally said. He over-emphasized the words ‘change of plans’. “Anyway, instead of the original plan, I changed the activity to hiking! I think we all need to experience the beauty of this place anyway. So treat this as an exercise adventure. This is just an individual activity, so the first 2 people who will arrive at the peak will receive their reward,” Suho continued. “Hyung, can I pass this?” D.O. raised his hand and interrupted. “The rewards will depend on the winners because they will decide on it. Like a wish! I’ll be sure to grant them later!” Suho ignored D.O. so D.O. just pouted and leaned his head back to Kai’s shoulder. Suho then gave everyone their backpacks. “Everything you need is in that bag. The caretakers already started hiking because they’ll be the witnesses as to who’ll arrive first. So, what do I say? Let the game begin!” Suho whistled signing the start of today’s game.

Sehun’s POV

                Suho-hyung knew what we did last night thanks to my hyungs who still have hangover. He kept on lecturing us about drinking and making us feel guilty because he needed to change plans. I don’t feel guilty though, I wasn’t able to drink anyway. He kept on lecturing us until the girls come into view. I caught a glimpse of _____-ah but lowered my head at once. I already told Baekhyun-hyung that she likes her. Maybe sooner or later, he’ll finally confess to her.

                Suho-hyung began to speak and said that for today, we’re going to hike. I never thought there is a mountain in this place. “Everything you need is in that bag. So, what do I say? Let the game begin!” Suho-hyung started the game while I explored the inside of my backpack. There is a map about this place, 3 bottles of water, 2 sandwiches, rope and a first aid kit. “Aish~ I’m not going. I think I’m gonna puke,” I heard D.O.-hyung complain. “I’m not going either. I don’t think I need any other rewards right now than sleeping,” Chanyeol-hyung also said, so he stood up with D.O.-hyung and I saw them heading back to our cottage. “Baekhyun-hyung, Sehun-ah, I still am for this. What do you say?” Kai-hyung tapped Baekhyun-hyung’s and my shoulder and stood up. “I don’t know Kai, I think I also need to rest,” Baekhyun-hyung said. “How about you, Sehun?” Kai-hyung. I’m really down right now, so exhausting myself is basically my stress-reliever. “Yeah, I think I might need a little mountain air,” I stood up, put on my back pack and started to hike.

 

 

 

Hello my readers. I'm so sorry, I didn't double update yesterday like what I promised. I was overly thinking my chapters. So for the whole day, I write and write. Don't worry, I will DOUBLE-UPDATE today! PROMISE... multi-update? I'll think about it~ please wait for chapter 39! ^^ And thanks for the comments, i love everyone~!