Ignore.Ignore.Ignore

My Devil Mentor

Krystal’s POV

                “I don’t want to go in the woods,” I blurted out. “Besides, in all humility, I’m good at games, so please let me stay here,” I begged my group mates. “I’ll stay with you,” I heard Hunnie say while coming closer to my side. “Oh, but Jong-in is my trainee,” I looked at Jong-in. “Hyung didn’t say anything against staying with your co-mentor,” Hunnie stated. I grabbed Hunnie’s arm and walked a few feet away from Jong-in and ____-ah. “Yah! What kind of mentor are you? Will you be a little considerate to ____-ah,” I irritatingly whispered to him. “I don’t want to go to the woods either,” he said in a monotone. “Aish fine! Then I’ll go with Jong-in to the woods, now are we okay?” I said while pouting. “Then I’ll come with you in the woods,” he is so stubborn. “What is your problem?!” I asked him a little too loudly I think ‘cause I saw ____-ah and Jong-in looked at us. I just smiled awkwardly. Sehun didn’t react. “I don’t want to! I’ll team up with my trainee whether you like it or not!” I was about to walk back but he grabbed my hand thus making me face him again. “What are you doing?!” I was so shocked by his sudden action. He loosened his grip from my hands and lowered his head. “I need you to team up with me,” he sounded so serious so I silenced myself and waited for him to continue. I know something’s bothering my cousin, I know him too well.

             “I need you to cooperate with me… pls,” he even said PLS? This is really weird, what is bothering him? “Sehunnie-ah, what is it? Tell me so that I can understand,” I asked him slowly. He stared deeply at me, and I know he’s serious. “____-ah…” he paused but I’m wise enough to know his problem. “You like her?” I asked him still. “I love her…” he corrected me. I was about to laugh with his corniness but he looked so serious so I controlled myself. “Okay, but tell me everything later,” I quickly turned away from him, not waiting for him to protest.

                “Jong-in ah, I suddenly remembered. I need to talk about something with him. Is it okay if you accompany ____-ah for today?” I sweetly asked Jong-in. “Aw, it’s okay…” Jong-in pouted but smiled afterwards, I smiled back. “Okay then, see you later! We’ll win so that we can have a good dinner!” I assured them. I saw _____-ah looking at Sehun, I think she feels disappointed too! Aish, Sehun, I don’t understand you! You like her, I mean you love her, so wouldn’t you be happier if you go with her? Pabo! “____-ah, fighting!” I cheered her up and she slightly bowed.

Your POV

                “I’ll stay with you,” Sehun said while coming closer to Krystal. Truth be told, I was surprised. Yah, Sehun, do you hate me so much? Krystal grabbed Sehun’s arm and walked a few meters away from us. They were discussing something but I can’t understand anything. Jong-in and I were just standing there waiting for them to come back. “What is your problem?!” I heard Krystal shout at Sehun. What’s wrong? Why are they arguing? Both Jong-in and I looked at them, Krystal awkwardly smiled at us but Sehun didn’t bother to look at us. They were whispering again so I didn’t catch whatever they were talking about. “What are you doing?!” Jong-in and I heard Krystal shout at Sehun again and this time I saw Sehun… holding her hand. I was really shocked. Is there something going on between them? Are they having a fight? Now they didn’t look at us and I saw Sehun again… his eyes all locked in Krystal’s. I don’t know why but I don’t like what I’m seeing. Just this morning, I saw Krystal lean her head on Sehun’s shoulder but he didn’t care. I want to turn away, but my body is frozen. It felt like witnessing something I should not see, like my mom and dad kissing, but in a different way… because I’m not disgusted…

                Jong-in ah, I suddenly remembered. I need to talk about something with him. Is it okay if you accompany ____-ah for today?” Krystal suddenly appeared and talked to Jong-in. I’m listening but my eyes were all set on Sehun. He just stayed a few feet away from us and didn’t bother coming back. “Aw, it’s okay…” Jong-in said to Krystal. “Okay then, see you later! We’ll win so that we can have a good dinner!” Krystal said and I think she smiled at us, I don’t really know. “____-ah, fighting!” Krystal uttered my name and cheered me so I turned my focus on her. I bowed at her. I should smile too, right? But I can’t, my reflexes are betraying me again. But why?

                 “So, let’s go partner?” Jong-in tapped me on my left shoulder so I nodded and followed him into the woods. But I can’t help myself from rewinding what I just witnessed. Krystal… she’s very nice and she’s very pretty. She too, I believe, is the one Sehun likes. I saw him look at her and never once did I see him ignore her. He likes her. Lately, he held her hand while looking deeply in her eyes, not even minding anybody else. It felt like witnessing something I should not see, like my mom and dad kissing, but in a different way… because I’m not disgusted… I first felt this when my ex-boyfriend Jong started dating that Hara girl before... And now, I'm feeling this again. I don't know anything else, the only thing I'm certain is what I'm feeling... but why?

Why am I jealous…?