No Practice Today

My Devil Mentor

Baekhyun’s POV

                Just as I saw ___-ah enter the practice room, I approached her. She greeted me and I greeted her back while complimenting on how pretty she looked today. She’s always pretty though. “Aish, liar,” she said while laughing. “I’m not,” I said so she just nodded and looked away. I don’t know why but I think she really got bored. She kept on looking elsewhere. Maybe today’s not the day, I could still continue tomorrow.

No One’s POV

                It was already 9 am so Suho gathered all of you in the practice room. It was the fourth week of your workshop and Suho announced that this Friday, you will have a summer camp. This time, everyone is involved which means all trainees plus F(x) will come with you. You were divided into four groups. You and Sehun were paired with Krystal and his trainee, Jong-in. “So, this camp will be held for 3 days and 2 nights starting this Friday…” Suho started explaining what the importance of this summer camp is. You remembered Baekhyun being extra nice to you this morning. You really like the fact that he was nice to you but you were uncomfortable when he started being too nice. You also remembered how Sehun ignored you. You waved at him because you want to forget whatever happened yesterday, but then again, he ignored you. You sighed. You noticed Sehun wasn’t listening to anything Suho was saying, instead he was talking to Krystal. You saw Krystal laughing and Sehun only wore his poker-face but his eyes were fixed on her. You wished that someday you can laugh that easily with him with his eyes also fixed on you. Your fixated eyes were disturbed when you saw him moved his head and he caught you staring at him. You looked away as you feel your heart palpitating again. I could really have heart attack from that. You thought. You turned to look again, but he wasn’t staring anymore. You saw him fix his eyes on his ipod.

Sehun’s POV

                I don’t know why I got really fed up with Chanyeol-hyung and Kai-hyung this morning. What do they expect me to say? I love ___-ah but she likes Baekhyun-hyung and she even finds me annoying so what do you plan on doing if you’re on my shoes? When I came back to the practice room, I saw Baekhyun-hyung still talking to her so I just sat at the corner and played tap-tap on my iPod. Suho-hyung announced us that we’ll be having the summer camp this Friday and assigned four teams. We were paired up with Krystal and her trainee, I don’t know his name. I saw Krystal sat next to me. “Hey cousin, so I guess we’re partners!” she told me as soon as she positioned herself on the chair. “Yea… great,” I said effortlessly as I nod to her. “Yah, at least act like you’re having fun! I pity your trainee. You’re boring,” she said while lightly slapping my shoulder. “It’s okay. She doesn’t get bored when she stares at my face,” I chuckled but I stopped when I realize I can’t let her stare at me like what she used to do during break times. I don’t want to end up hurting myself because of my own doing. “Aish~ so full of yourself!” she just laughed. “You’ve known me for 18 years, you should get used to me by now,” I said trying to cover up my emotion. I stared at Krystal blankly while she just giggled. Then I moved my head to make myself more comfortable when I saw her staring at me. My heart skipped a beat but then she immediately looked away. Why do you keep on confusing me? I told you to stop staring at me, didn’t I? I grabbed my ipod again as I focused on just breaking my temple run high score.

Baekhyun’s POV

                Kai and Chanyeol are acting really weird today. When I was about to sit beside ___ah, both of them dragged me with them and asked me about the CF. “We don’t have practice till we get back from the summer camp so you can leave now. Pack your bags and we’ll see everyone tomorrow,” Suho-hyung finally wrapped up the day. “Okay, I guess I’ll see you two later,” I said to Kai and Chanyeol but they stopped me and said that they wanted us to have some quality time together. They also dragged D.O. with us. Really, what is up with these two? But I didn’t complain. Besides, I still don’t have a plan on how to court ___-ah. So I left with them and went to wherever they would drag me.

Sehun’s POV

                What the hell. I woke up just to attend Suho-hyung’s lecture about the summer camp which is totally just pure crap and that we don’t have practice today? Aish! But at least, I get to see her… Argh, what am I thinking? She’ll be Baekhyun-hyung’s sooner or later… I should stop this now, I don’t plan on letting myself get hurt.

 

 

 

Are you liking my chapters? hehehe~ I hope so.. thank you for not giving up on me..lol :DDD off to write another chapter... I hope I can post it today~^^