At the balcony - 2

My Devil Mentor

Your POV

              Evening came and Suho-oppa insisted we eat dinner with them since he already cooked for 10 people. After eating dinner, it was still so early, just 6:00 pm so Chanyeol-oppa suggested if we like to watch horror movie. I suggested Jinhee to go home but she said that mom will fetch us and that she already gave mom EXO’s address. I love watching movies but I couldn’t concentrate on the movie. The kiss incident still bothers me so I told Suho-oppa that I wanted some fresh air. He suggested me to go to the balcony, I just nodded.

                “Ahh… what a boring movie” I saw Sehun appear beside me. “Not really, I just wanted some fresh air,” I said. “I’m not asking you why you left the AVR, I’m talking to myself,” he said arrogantly. “Aish! Fine, don’t talk to me,” I pouted. “Are you sure? I thought you want to get to know me better?” he leaned closer to me. My heart was palpitating again, so I stepped back. “What do you think you’re doing?” I said a little irritatingly but he just laughed from under his breath. “What? Are you anticipating that I’ll do anything to you?” he continued. “Of course not!” I pushed him away. “Good, because you’re not my type,” he smirked before standing straight again. Aish~ you devil!!!! I can’t believe you have that kind of face, it’s the total opposite of your attitude!!

                “Why me?” he suddenly blurted out while looking at the empty space in front of us. “huh?” I sounded a little irritated, at myself, because I just answered him which means I’m allowing him to talk to me. “You can just say Baekhyun-hyung’s name since you like him in the first place, right?... But you chose me,” his tone is serious now still staring at the empty space. “Do you really have to ask me that?” I asked. “I just want to know your reason. I’m not forcing you if you don’t want to tell me,” He said. “I… don’t know. I think that maybe because you’re my mentor so, you know, that’s why I chose you. And besides, I and Baekhyun-oppa’s already close. At least, that’s what I think,” I said while smiling to know I’m sincere and he just nodded.

          “So, what do you think… of his kiss?” he again blurted out. “Aish~! Why are you asking me this?!” I sighed, again I’m irritated with his question. I’m not really comfortable with that kiss. “He kissed you, so it means he thinks you’re the prettiest here. Isn’t it good? I mean, it’s obvious you like him. I even think he’s out of his mind though, can’t fix him,” he said at first serious, then I sensed a little arrogance when he uttered the last sentence. “Pft! What do you mean weird?! Many guys like me you know!” I stuck my tongue out of annoyance and sighed. Both of us laughed at how childish my reaction was. Suddenly I heard my phone beep. ____-ah, I can’t let you go… I tried, I’m trying, but I just can’t. Please, give me another chance… please…-Jong

Sehun’s POV

                “Pft! What do you mean weird?! Many guys like me you know!” she stuck out her tongue and I just can’t help myself from laughing at how cute she looked like. Her phone beeped. Come to think of it, I haven’t asked for her phone number yet… just for this workshop purposes, I’ll ask her then. But I saw her change her expression to a serious one. She turned her phone off. I didn’t bother asking her about it though while I decided I’ll just ask for her number next time.

                 “Ah… Why is mom taking so long?” she suddenly said but I know something’s wrong with her tone. I looked at her. Her head’s lowered so I can’t see her expression right now. “I better… re… return to the living room…” she’s sobbing. What just happened? “Are you.. crying?” I grabbed her left arm. “What? No, why would i---“ but she hugged me and then started crying on my shoulders. I just stood there, frozen from her action. She was just crying and I can feel her tightening her hug on me. I hesitated at first but then I slowly hugged her back. “W-why are you… suddenly crying?” I asked kind of worried. But she just stayed silent as she loosened to pull away from the hug. She shook her head… “Nothing, sorry I messed up your shirt,” she lowered her head again as she rubs her eyes. “What do you mean nothing? Don’t tell me shocking a person by hugging them while crying in their shoulder is also one of your weird habits?” I said. She just chuckled a little and sighed. “You shocked me too you know, I thought you’ll push me away but you hugged me back. Anyway, thank you… really…” She looked up and smiled. Yah, why do you keep on crying? I just nodded. “Are you okay, now?” I asked. “Yes, though I can use some fresh air…” she nodded and smiled weakly. For a few minutes, we just stood there. It was pure silence, the only thing we can hear is each other’s breathing, but it wasn’t awkward. She needed it…

 

              “Sehun, you can leave me now,” she told me and a smile lit up her face. I just nodded. “Oh, and Sehun-ah…” she grabbed my wrist so I turned to look at her. “I’m really thankful for you today…” I nodded. “and… sorry if this is late but, you’re not a jerk anymore… just to let you know,” she brightly smiled at me as she let go of my wrist. “Psh. I was never a jerk to start with,” I chuckled just to lighten up her mood and walked back inside.

 

 

 

 

I feel really bad because I didn't updated yesterday.But see? I'm back updating again!! Who's reading? HAHA :)) I hope you like this chapter.. At least they hugged right? Aw, my your Sehun <333 He never wanna see you cry... =) Don't forget to comment! I love you guys!! >:)<

 

~THANKS TO MY FRIEND JOANNA, FOR THIS POSTER!! YIPEE :)))) ~She doesn't even know who Sehun and Baehyun were, but she did this for me!! HAHA :)) Love You, friend! Hope you'll finally learn to love kpop. lol