At the balcony - 1

My Devil Mentor

Sehun’s POV

                It’s already thirty minutes. I guess I should go back now. It’s so hot here. So I opened the door to our dorm and heard my hyungs shouting. It felt like a market place in there. They didn’t even notice that I just shut the door. Their voices are coming from the living room so I headed straight there. “Hyungs~! I’m home! What’s with--!” I froze from what I think just greeted me. Baekhyun-hyung and ___-ah… their lips… are touching… What.The..Is.Happening…?! She pulled herself away from hyung then I think everyone noticed me from that moment on since they all shut their mouth up and I saw all their eyes were on me. I saw her turned to her side. Her expression looked like she just saw some ghost.

              Awkward silence filled the air for a few minutes until Baekhyun-hyung finally broke the ice, “____-ah! Mianhaeyo…” he apologized to her. “K-k-kwencha.. kwencha-chanayo..” she turned to look at him while stuttering again and then she lowered her head. “You shouldn’t have apologized hyung, the way I see it, I believe she even liked the fact that you kissed her,” I said coldly as I dropped my bag so they all turned their heads back on me. “M-mwo? Mworago?!” she shouted at me but I just plainly looked at her. She gave me death glare so I returned it to her. “Okay kids~!” our death-glaring match was interrupted when Suho-hyung finally spoke. “Time to spin the bottle again… ehehehe~” he continued. What the hell is with that laugh? It’s weird and creepy, weirder than Leeteuk-hyung’s. “Maknae, why don’t you join us?” Chanyeol-hyung invited me. “Yea… sure,” I plainly said as I entered the living room and sat next to him.

            I just realized now that I’m facing her. Suho-hyung who was also beside me whispered to me what exactly happened. Chanyeol-hyung, you maniac! I hit Chanyeol-hyung’s back. “Yah! Why the hell did you hit me?!” he shouted at me. “What? I thought I saw some fly nesting in your back so I tried to kill it,” I grinned. “Oh.. did you kill it? Where is it?” he asked. Sometimes I like the fact that I am surrounded by dumb people. “It flew away,” I plainly said while he just nodded disappointingly. After the explanation from Suho-hyung, it felt like some weight got off my back… I don’t know why though. Maybe I just don’t like seeing people PDA-ing in front of me. But does it mean, Baekhyun-hyung thinks she’s the prettiest here? And why did he kiss her on the lips? Pft! Weird taste, hyung!! I looked at her again and I felt guilty on what I just said to her awhile ago. But then, it’s okay right since she likes Baekhyun-hyung in the first place. Should I still apologize or not? Aish, I think I’m going crazy!

           I stared at her again. Still, not looking at me huh? “____-ah! It’s finally your turn!” Kai-hyung said. “Oh…” she softly said while still avoiding my and Baekhyun-hyung’s eye contact. “Since consequence was too much for us to handle, thanks to Chanyeol-hyung. Let’s just play the truth game from now on, okay?” hyung continued while I heard Chanyeol-hyung sighed. What, you want to get hit again hyung? “Yea…” she smiled weakly. “So, who do you like the most among us EXO?” Kai-hyung finally asked his question. Is that the best you can do hyung? Duh? It’s obvious she likes Baekhyun-hyung… “Uhm… I think everyone is really nice, and has their own charm,” she blurted out. Aish, I don’t want to hear anymore, this is boring. “But if you have to choose one?” I heard D.O.-hyung spoke for the first time since I set foot in this dorm. Oh, hyung you’re alive! “Okay, let me rephrase the question. Who among us do you want to get to know more? He may not be the one you like, just the one you feel like wanting to know more from?” Suho-hyung asked while smiling. Now that’s a better question! But isn’t the answer still the same? Still, I anticipated her answer.

             “Baekhyun-oppa…” she finally spoke. Everyone just nodded as I lowered my head. Pft! I already expected this. Fine, if you like him so much! “…is so nice to me, he took really good care of me and even gave me advices even if he’s not my mentor,” she continued while the word ‘mentor’ kept ringing in my ear. I saw my hyungs’ eyes all locked on me so I automatically gave them my death glare. Yah! You don’t have to emphasize your hatred for me! No need for any explanations! Shut up already! I gave her my death glare but she’s not looking at me so I just lowered my head again. “I’m really grateful to him. But I believe we’re already friends… so if I choose one whom I want to know more about…” she paused for a moment. So it’s not Baekhyun-hyung? I raised my head again to look at her. For some unknown reason, I started hoping it’d be me… “I’ll choose to spend more time on getting to know that person,” she finished her statement before pointing to me. I saw everyone, looking at her surprised. Hah! Take that you arrogant hyungs! Hahaha! “I mean, Sehun’s my mentor so even if I like it or not, I should really know him better,” she continued with a please-don’t-think-of-anything-beyond-that-anymore expression. I chuckled from her last sentence while everyone just nodded, still surprised.

Your POV

                When I saw Sehun standing in front of us, I got the shock of my life. My heart was palpitating at a rate of thousand beats per minute. I don’t know if it was still the effect of Baekhyun-oppa kissing me or seeing that devil witness that. It was so awkward. I was just about to start reflecting on why Baekhyun-oppa kissed me, but before I could even start, Kai said that it was now my turn for the truth game. I even chose that devil as the one I like to know more about. Why didn’t I just think of D.O.-oppa or Chanyeol-oppa? I bet he’s thinking I have a crush on him now. Dream on, you devil!

                After the truth or consequence game, Suho-oppa thought of showing us their rooms. Chanyeol-oppa and Kai protested, even begging as if their lives are at stake, but Suho-oppa ignored them. All of us wanted to take a glimpse of their rooms. Upon entering Kai and Chanyeol-oppa’s room, I understood why they protested. It’s as if a hurricane visited their room. Baekhyun and D.O.-oppas’ room was clean. Suho-oppa shares his room with their Manager. It was really organized, but I find nothing special about it. Last room was Sehun’s room. He doesn’t share with anyone, but they don’t bother to tell us why. It’s smaller compared to the others since he’s the only one benefitting from that room. It’s very clean like Suho-oppa’s room, the only difference is the scent. If no one told me whose room this is, I can still tell it’s Sehun’s based from the smell. Not that I literally smell him. He’s been my mentor for 2 weeks now and so I already know the smell of his perfume, besides it’s quite strong. I saw unfinished books on his desk so I think he likes reading them. Aside from the books, I found a box beside his bed. It was particularly under his bed, but I still managed to see it. My eyes are sharp! Judging from the details in the box itself, I believe it’s something he received from a girl. Maybe a fan, but it’s beside his bed so it must be really special right?… I don’t know… didn’t bother asking him about it though.

                   Everyone likes Sehun’s room, including me. I can’t even level on how organized my room is from his. I think I level with Baekhyun and D.O.-oppas’. “I can’t believe you’re a clean freak,” I complimented Sehun. “I’m not,” he plainly said. “Then I guess you have a really meticulous housekeeper,” I chuckled “We don’t have a housekeeper,” he just stared at me blankly so I just pouted.Aish! Fine, if you don’t want to be complimented then!

 

 

 

 

My readers!! I'm sorry, I told you I'd multi-update yesterday but my internet connection got crappy.. Mian~ Anyways, I'll update many chapters today!! And I love reading your comments.. I was laughing so hard out of joy.. Thank you guys, and hello to my new subscribers!!