First tears...

My Devil Mentor

Your POV

               Sehun didn’t allow me to practice after we rested since tomorrow’s the first recital. Yeah, I’m excited… right. At least I can go home early and have my rest. I don’t want to grow another pimple the day of the recital, at least his not being a devil right now.

           Everyone’s supporting each other, only one didn’t give me his goodluck… that great mentor of mine didn’t even bother to cheer me. Tsk. Fine, who says I need it?... But still, it’d be better if he at least cheer me before the recital right? Come to think of it, he’s nowhere to be seen. Very Good. Well at least Baekhyun-oppa cheered me. I can live with that, and his sweetest smile. It makes my heart flutter but I believe I don't like him in the way Sehun thinks... and I don't think it's even important to understand what I really feel. Besides, I'm not planning to have a popular boyfriend, not to mention an artist. If my ex Jonghyun isn't even an artist but was stolen from me by another girl, what more if my boyfriend will be someone like Baekhyun-oppa? Hearing things from my sister, who's also a die-hard fan, he'll be mine but then his fans will not stop until they kill me. I don't imagine myself in that situation... I just want a normal life...

No one’s POV

             Jinhee already left. You remembered she’s going to Hongdae with her close friend Miryo so you’re going home alone again. You didn’t bother to ask your mom to fetch you up since it’s still 5 pm, you might as well just take the bus. You were just closing the lights of the practice room when your phone started to beep, you read the message “___-ah, she left me. I’m so stupid for letting you go. I need to talk to you, please see me now...- Jong” Tears. They started falling from your eyes. But you weren’t sad, you’re furious. Why does it sounded like it was too easy for him to say those words to you? Is he playing with me right now? You thought. You just sat on the corner of the room crying yourself out. After all these years, you can’t believe someone like Jong can just play with you like that. What am I? Someone who he can just throw away, then after that girl dump her, he’ll just get back with me just because he thinks I will allow him? Did he even care for our relationship before? Did he even love me? These thoughts started running through your head. You’re sobbing right now. You at least thought you’ll be friends with him but no, not now... not after his text message, not anymore.

                “Who’s that?” somebody entered the room but it’s dim since the light were closed and even if it’s too early, the room’s to concealed to even have a glimpse of sunlight. You quickly cleaned your face with the back of your hands. You stood up but the lights and you saw Sehun staring at you. “___-ah…, why ar---” “I’m leaving. Thanks for today, you’ve worked hard,” you cut him off while lowering your head. You immediately grabbed your bag as you walked towards him since he was near the door and you can’t escape passing him yet you don’t want him to see you like this. He grabbed your right arm but you just lowered your head.

Sehun’s POV

                I came back to the practice room to check the switch and the lights. As I entered the room, it was so dark, so I assumed ____-ah took care of everything. I was about to close the door until I caught a glimpse of a small figure in the corner, I can’t see who that was clearly so I blurted out, “Who’s that?” The figure just stood up, but I can’t still recognize who that was so I the lights, and I saw her. It wasn’t too long for me to realize that her eyes were red from crying. “___-ah…, why ar---“ she cut me off. “I’m leaving. Thanks for today, you’ve worked hard,” I heard the crack in her voice, so it’s positive she was crying all along. Yah pabo, even if you lower your head, you’re voice betrayed you. She grabbed her bag as she was about to leave the room but I grabbed her right arm. I feel her tremble, I was as shocked as her for what I just did, but I don’t plan on letting her go. I wanted to say something, but there are no words coming out from my mouth right now. I’ve never been faced with such situation so I don’t really know what to say. “Uhm, I… need to go now. I still have… recital tomorrow,” she bowed without looking at me.

             Who did this to her? What made her cry? It shouldn't be me right, since I've been nice to her all day? I always want to see her annoyed and scared face, in a weird way, it makes my day. But her crying face? I wasn’t prepared for it. I don’t know why but I didn’t like it. I felt something on my chest; it was like something’s piercing it. I’m not in love with her right? That’s right, Sehun. You just don’t want to see any girl cry. You’re not falling for her… falling in love with anyone isn’t part of your priorities.

 

 

 

 

                             

Don't know if this is an interesting chapter or not.. I just felt the need to add some drama to this... Of course, please anticipate more dramas soooooon~ ^^