Don't steal her away...

My Devil Mentor

FINALE

                “Tomorrow’s your first day, you should rest,” Baekhyun told you but you shook your head. Kai and D.O. was sleeping on the couch, while Chanyeol was buying coffee. They just arrived from a recording. Suho was recording for Kiss the Radio. “Just take a nap, I’ll keep an eye for him,” you hesitated but he insisted. “I’ll be okay here,” you positioned your left arm on the bed side and laid your head on it. You held Sehun’s hand, and started dozing off to dreamland. Baekhyun looked at you and saw that you're already asleep.

 

               “Hey man, you really are taking too long. *sigh* Yah, I told you I didn’t gave her up…she ended up choosing you,” he sat on the chair, at the other side of Sehun’s bed. “That’s why you should get your off that bed… because if not, I’m really, going to steal her away from you.” Baekhyun then positioned both his arms on the bedside and laid his head on them. Then at that time Sehun’s eyes slightly found its way to open. You were the first person he saw. Slowly, he places his free hand on your head. You lazily opened your eyes. “Hey…” he whispered and Baekhyun heard him. Baekhyun almost jumped up his seat when he saw Sehun… awake… “Sehun!!” he nearly cried, and this made you open your eyes. “Hyung…” Sehun’s voice was still a whisper. “S-s-sehun…” you quickly gave him a hug. “Yah!! Wake up! Sehun’s awake!!” Baekhyun woke Kai and D.O. before grabbing his phone to call Chanyeol. Kai immediately jumped from the couch and headed directly to Sehun. “Hey, why are you crying?” Sehun asked you and you just shook your head, giving him a warm smile, but still amazed by what you’re seeing. Sehun is awake, and you’re hearing his voice.

 

                “MAKNAE!! SEHUN-AHHH!” Kai was about to give Sehun a kiss but Sehun blocked his face with his free hand. “YAHHH! Do you know how sick worried we were about you?! Aish! Ungrateful bastard!” Kai complained and everyone laughed. “I’ll call Eomeonim,” you excused yourself but Sehun held your hand, not taking his eyes off you. “Uhm, I’ll call her. Stay with him,” D.O. winked at you. “And Sehun, I’m so glad you’re back,” he continued and Sehun just nodded at him. “Yah! How could you nod at D.O.-hyung, but you don’t even recognize me???” Kai was still complaining. “Sehunnnn~!!!” Chanyeol opened the door. “Oh my god! You’re really awake!!” he was about to hug Sehun but again, the almighty hands of the devil blocked Chanyeol’s face. “YAHHH!! Why are you like this?!?” he too complained and they all laughed.

 

Sehun’s POV

                 I woke up in a white room. Someone’s holding my hand and I saw her… resting her head on the space beside me. “Hey…” I called her. My hyungs missed me. Kai-hyung and Chanyeol-hyung looked like they worried too much. I know they really care for me, and I’m thankful for them. I’m sure they know that… we’re the kids of EXO for heaven’s sake, they understand me more than anyone.

 

                 So I was in a coma for over a month… then… “How was the recital?” I asked her. “I didn’t attend to it,” she said casually. “Why? You should’ve—“ “Because I chose to stay beside you…” I silenced myself. I remember what I did! “I’m sorry…” I said softly. “No, thank you,” she shook her head and I was confused. “My Son~!!!” I heard my mom’s voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                The doctor said I was a miracle; he could not comprehend how I woke up. Well… I don’t know? I got tired from sleeping?... I think I missed out a lot, she’s now a permanent trainee, with Jiyoung. But I’m not her mentor anymore, tsk! I didn’t think I’d actually miss training her. I wanted to surprise her so I went to SME without her notice. “Hey,” I gave her a back hug and she jumped from surprise. “What are you doing here?” she looked so shocked. This isn’t the facial expression I was expecting. “Why? You didn’t want me here? Okay, I’ll go,” I turned around but she grabbed my hand, a smirked formed my face. I gave her a rose. “Yah, you should stop giving me these. It’s not like you’re still courting me,” she accepted them though. “Then I’ll court you forever, if that’s what it’ll take for you to accept them,” I said and she flushed red.

 

                “Sehun…” she called my name and I tilted my red to the right to look at her but she… kissed me on the lips. Different from the kisses she’d given me. It’s a long, passionate kiss that took longer than expected. She wasn’t pulling away, so I took her lips more intimately. “Yah, you can’t…” I tried telling her but she kissed me again. “…pull away now before I go crazy… I’m warning you,” and she smiled kissing me before she pulled away. “What?” she innocently asked and I eyed her. “Thank you… for being alive. And I’m sorry… but I love you,” she whispered, now serious… “I love you…” I held her hands and kissed them.

 

                “Unnie…” Jiyoung called for her so I went closer to my hyungs. What is up with Kai-hyung? “Kai, it’s okay. Why are you so affected?” Chanyeol-hyung said. “But hyung… I wasn’t expecting it coming from her…” he looked so dumbfounded… What in the world? He buried his head on his hand; he never looked so stupid. Where’s the camera? I sat in an extra chair in between Baekhyun-hyung and Chanyeol-hyung. “What’s up with him?” I murmured and Chanyeol-hyung just laughed. “Yah! Is that funny? Aish!!” Kai-hyung was throwing a tantrum. He walked out so Chanyeol-hyung followed him.

 

                “How are you feeling?” Baekhyun-hyung asked me. “Never been better,” I remembered what just happened. I can’t help smiling. “You’re very happy…” he commented. I chuckled  and I looked at her. She looked surprised talking to Jiyoung, and she hugged her. She’s the most beautiful thing I could ever lay my eyes on… I never get used to her. I sensed that he also looked at her. “Don’t tell me you still like her,” I said it like a threat. “I never said I stopped liking her…” he looked at me playfully. I think my lips pressed into a hard line. “…but I won’t take her happiness away. And besides, you wouldn’t allow myself to steal her away from you,” he patted my shoulder and I smirked. “Good. How do you know?” I asked him arrogantly before staring back at her. She caught my eye and she gave me a smile… I just died… and resurrected. He laughed under his breathe as he stood up, “I know… because I threatened you once, but you didn’t give me the chance.

 

 

-----> -End-<-----

*throws confetti* Finally, the loooong wait is over. I hope everyone's happy with the ending. :DDDD I was really hesitating to update since I'm waiting for a poster, but then, I don't like to keep you waiting. Anyway, I am glad to say that I had fun writing this story... I hope you guys had fun reading them too~! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! *bows 90-degrees* till my next story.-inlovewithcheesecake <3