It's finally summer... or not?!

My Devil Mentor

 

 

Your POV

                “_____-ah!!!” I heard my mom call me from outside my room. “Yah! ____l-ah, wake up already!!” this time she’s shouting and banging the door. “Ne~! I’m awake..” I lazily rubbed my eyes and stared at my alarm clock…weird, why didn’t it alarm? Then I stared at it again and it’s 7:00 am?! I’m late!! Wait late for what? I realize it’s already summer. “Umma~! Aish! What is it now?! It’s summer already. I don’t have anything to do. Why’d you wake me up this early?” I said with an annoyed tone while going downstairs to look for my mom in the kitchen.

              “Yah, why are you raising your voice to your mom! Aish, kids these days…” she said while pointing to the plate as a sign for me to eat breakfast. I grumpily sat facing her. “Anyway, why’d you wake me up? It’s summer you know and I’m planning to get enough sleep since I became a zombie last semester, just to let you know…” I said while making some peanut butter and jelly sandwich for me to munch. “I know it’s summer, you silly. But, you know about the summer workshop SM entertainment is opening during summers?” I saw her lips curving a little giving me a little smile as she gives me the most sincere stare that I ever got in my entire life… from her. “Uhuh…?” I said while giving a suspicious look on my mom, kind of asking her to continue what she wants to say, though I’m not feeling good about this whole thing. “Well… you see SM entertainment only gives 10 slots for it…” she still keeps on staring at me and honestly it freaks me out. “Okay…? Can you please just tell me what you want to say ‘cause I can’t eat my sandwich with you staring at me like that.” I said while placing my sandwich on my plate. “You’re dad enrolled you already.” then she stared away. I’m trying to absorb what my mom just told me… “…” My expression right now---> -.- “…and you’re starting today. It’s scheduled at 9 am so you still have 2 hours to prepare.”  she continued without even looking at me. And now I get what she just said. “What? *O.O You didn’t even ask for my opinion?” I asked her, a little irritated. “What? It’s summer, so you’ve nothing to do. So instead of sleeping like a dead person everyday, better eat your breakfast and start your workshop now..” she’s now angry. What? She even has the guts to be angry, shouldn’t I be the one to be angry right now? Then I saw my little sister there, then I got an idea.

                    “Hey mom, as much as I want to go to this workshop, wouldn’t it be unfair for Jinhee since she likes those pretty guys so much? I hear her fangirling over this new boy band, what band are they again?” I said sarcastically, hope this works.. “EXO! Aish!” I heard my little sister tell me. Yeah that EXO, whatever I just want to enjoy my summer the way I want to. “Yea, so I’m thinking.. let her have my slot. Even if she might not see them, she can at least practice in the same practice room as them that would already take her to nirvana.” I said while showing all of my teeth to my mom. “Oh, I thought you enrolled me too?” Jinhee asked my mom. Okay, now I’m confused. “Yes.” My mom said while sipping her hot coffee. “What? How?!” Jinhee and I asked at the same time except for the fact that Jinhee asked in a surprised manner while I in a defeated manner. “Your dad is a very good friend of one of the directors who pioneered that workshop and so you’re an exception! Isn’t that amazing?!” My mom’s eyes glistened. “YES!/NO!” Jinhee and I said respectively. My mom kissed Jinhee on the cheek while I just munched on my sandwich and didn’t even care if there’s still food in my mouth, I just munched and munched my sandwich. Talk about emotional eating.

              “Wow, slow down my princess, you don’t want to have indigestion the first day of your workshop.” I heard my GOOD father tell me as he was walking towards the kitchen. I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand and gave him an irritated stare. He just smiled at my reaction and kissed me and Jinhee on the forehead before kissing my mom on the lips. “Ahh… For gracious sake will you not do that in front of me. I just ate okay?” I said, with a disgusted look on my face. “Aw, I want to be like my mom and have a husband like my Appa in the future.” Jinhee said. I bet she’s daydreaming about those EXO to be one of his husbands. Aish! They just laugh at our different reaction. “Okay, bye now. I still have work to do.” My dad said, while putting the lunch box my mom made for him in his bag. “Hey dad, wait.” He turned to look back at me. “Can you at least tell me what I can benefit from this workshop? I’m not planning on asking mom ‘cause I know how stupid her answer will be. ” I asked him, still irritated while my mom just stared at me while pouting. “What? Isn’t it exciting to meet some cute artists there. You might even find a new boy... I mean you can meet new friends there!” I knew she was about to say boyfriend. Yeah, they know my love story, they’re too amused by my lovelife. I believe everyone in my family are interested about everything with regards to my life, well except for one… Me. “Aish, I knew you’d say that that’s why I didn’t mind asking you mom.” Appa just smiled, turned to me and said, “I’m not 100 percent sure but I hope it will. You’ll see.” Then he left for work. Say what? Is he planning on being a poet now, I don’t have any idea what he just said.

                “Okay Jin-ah, ____-ah, take a bath now and get ready for your workshop! Aw, why aren’t there any workshops during my youth. I could’ve been Won Bin’s Sunbae. Hahaha! Joking, kids. Now go.” Mom was laughing at herself. Aish mom, you really freak me out sometimes.

                “Well I guess I don’t have a choice…” I mumbled to myself while walking back to my room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                             

So? How is it? is it good? Subscription's free! hehehe~! Sorry, no sight of Exo here yet.. *dances sorry sorry* Please wait, they'll appear later.. :DDDD I hope you don't give up on me, I mean my story... :|

 THANK YOU CKLOVINEXO for the POSTER... <33333