Unrelated

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hm. I'm loving the mixed reactions for Chapter 50 ^ ^ Thanks guys... The comments were funny! SHOOOT. The only thing left for me to do is to reply to at least half. :) Thank you again for waiting ^ ^. Another poster by FeiFeiMa. Hug!

P.S. There will be pictures and a background song later hehe.

---

>>>YE JIN'S POV<<<

I don't understand why everyone's excited. 

It's 5 PM, and I was feeling nothing but sleepy. I can't seem to fall asleep last night. 

I was bothered by the thought of my parents. It's been what? Four months since I ran away from the manor?

Funny how I still felt a prick when I thought of them this morning. Is Appa doing fine? Is Umma eating well?

I asked Grandpa Zhang about them. Apparently, I was thisclose to being disinherited by my parents, but my Grandpa convinced them not to.

Weird how my parents never looked for me. They've always wanted a son ever since. Whatever. I have more guts than any other heirs in China.

I therefore proclaim that the world I live in is ironic. Imagine.... I was just thinking of my family in China, and then today, in the EXO-M dorm, Joo Young brought their baby. What a flawless family.

But wait, there's more. Lu Han also brought Chae Rin's little brother, Joon Myun.

Kids and Zhang Ye Jin don't match. I can't go near babies. 

"Hm, why did you bring the kids here? I mean, who's going to look after them? Joo Young and Se Hun are out on a date, Chae Rin has training.." I asked Lu Han.

The other EXO members were giddy at the sight of pink, tiny ulzzangs rolling on the floor. Gah. Even the shouts and cries of baby Joo Hun and Joon Myun were bad for my ears.

"My Joon Myun wanted to go to SM to play with baby Joo Hun, and we were thinking, maybe you can babysit the kids." Lu Han answered my question.

I sipped the coffee in my cup. It burned my tongue ferociously. 

"So you mean to say that you're not staying here to watch over the kids?" I questioned Lu Han.

The babyfaced EXO member shook his head. "Hn. Sorry noona. I've got to record the I AM soundtrack with D.O. today." He told me.

I looked around the living room. EXO was busy entertaining the kids.

"Uh, Lu Han, perhaps, the other members could do the job. They seem to be comfortable with it." I mumbled.

Suho came up to me. He tapped my shoulder. "Ye Jin noona, uh, I'm afraid, we-- we can't babysit. Kris and I are going to attend the press conference for I AM, Tao,Kai,Chen, and Xiu Min are off to get their hair colored. So uhmmm, you know, you seem perfect for the responsibility." Suho informed me. Kris agreed with him. Oh shut up, Kris, you lazy .

"Suho-hyung! We volunteer! We can babysit!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun shouted from the kitchen. WTH. They were feeding each other with leftover iced cream. 

For the second time, I scanned the room. The only members left were Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Lay.

Where's Lay? Oh, he's alone in his room, shutting the world away from him.

I smiled at Suho and Kris. "You heard that, right? Chanyeol and Baekhyun are willing to babysit. Problem solved!" I said in relief.

Suho looked down and surrendered. He tiptoed to whisper in my ear, "Noona, last time I checked, Chanyeol is scaring baby Joo Hun, and Baekhyun does nothing but to annoy Joon Myun." 

It was only then that I realized that baby Joo Hun and Joon Myun were crying. Chanyeol was smiling creepily at baby Joo Hun, and Baekhyun kept on playing with the light switch.

"Sorry, noona. We really have to go. We'll be back soon." Kris told me. I rolled my eyes in despair.

This day couldn't get any worse. I wish somebody would just fill up the empty space.

And soon, I was left alone in the EXO-M dorm with the two kids. No. Make that four kids, namely baby Joo Hun, Joon Myun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Plus that Yixing who's upstairs.

----

The pace of my walk towards the babies was as fast as 100 billion light years. I grew anxious as I neared the crying babies.

I told you. Kids scared me. Family life stuff is my enemy. I hated everything that's associated with family. Grandpa Zhang is the only exception.

"Joon Myun-ah! Call me Bacon hyung!" Baekhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter