The Sharpest Tongue Belongs To.

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong everyone! I'm sorry I didn't update last night. I fell asleep. HAHAHA. And about the comments for Chapter 49, hm. I'm pretty sure I replied to those with questions, but I started rolling on the floor when I saw some "rated comment" about the cooking scene. And I can't make out what to reply. Should I say thank you for ing over Lay or wishing Layjin to make babies??? HAHAHAHA. Or should I congratulate some of you for "getting pregnant with the latest update"??? ANYWAY. poster by my ever lovely kwontiff. I love you, girl! and Thanks for all the comments. Doughnut worry, I read them all ^ ^

---

>>> LAY'S POV<<<

When I say something, I mean it.

When I do something I mean it.

Inch by inch. I taught her how to cook.

Completely honest, sensations inside me failed to trickle down excitement.

And the only contact was my lip on her hearing. I did that on purpose. I didn't want her to forget the commands I asked her to do, so even without laying my hands on her, my intentions were made.

I just wanted to give her cooking lessons. She'll need it for future use.

Inverted or not, it's up to you to interpret my actions.

I can't even afford to glide my fingertips on that dewy skin. I can't. I shouldn't. I wouldn't.

Not until Kwon Ye Min is ready to let go and not until Jung Min Hyeok has been cleared from the battlefield.

"Better luck next time?" Min Hyeok returned the question to me for the third time.

I nodded. "Yeah. Better luck next time." I declared. Min Hyeok continued gulping down the soup. His eyes went over to Aya Zhang. Eyeing her carefully, the photographer checked her out.

The problem about the situation is that Min Hyeok has every right to go after the heiress. y, free, single, as they say. They're both of legal age, of opposite , and free of any commitment.

So I'm perplexed. I'm engaged in a war that I shouldn't be engaged in.

Reasons. Number one, I have a turbulent commitment with Ye Min. Number two, I don't even know why I agreed to war against Jung Min Hyeok. Number three, I don't know what to feel towards Aya Zhang.

"Min Hyeok, uhm, is the set ready?" Aya asked. He smiled and gave her a thumbs up. 

"Thank you, that's wonderful. I can't wait to see EXO in suits!" She cheered.

Baekhyun scratched his head. "Uhm, noona, who's the CEO of the hotel we're promoting?" 

Aya Zhang was silent. I was sure that she was thinking of what to answer. She can't let EXO find out that she's the daughter of a billionaire. 

Let me save her..

"Uh, The CEO of OT12 is a rich Chinese mogul. I met him in Standford when he gave a talk on Wall Street." Jung Min Hyeok was the one who produly answered. 

That's a lie, of course. It's All Lies. "All the world's a stage, where men and women are merely players."

And EXO was gullible enough to believe such fraud. The heiress squeezed Min Hyeok's hand in gratitude.

>>> YE JIN'S POV<<<

I led EXO-M to our dressing room. They had just eaten, hence, they were sluggish and sleepy.

"Noona, why are you beet red? You've been red for the past hour ever since you cooked breakfast." Kris told me.

Oh, blame Lay for the cooking lessons. Apparently, his idea of a cooking lesson is deconstructed.

"Are you sick, Ye Jin noona?" Chen asked.

I didn't dare look at Lay. He was absorbing every word that I exchanged with the other EXO-M members. Simultaneously, Lay was helping me hang the clothes.

Another reason why I like Lay is that he makes my work easier.

"I'm not sick. I feel fine, actually. I just drank my favorite banana milk this morning." I replied and beamed.

Xiu Min disregarded what I just said and cracked up laughing. Tao gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter