War Tactics

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for the poster, ramenrulz8P. :) That awkward moment when you're updating in a computer shop. LOL. I really am.  Prepare for innuendos, lovely AFF townsfolk. HAHA. LOL. I need to start the romance. =))) I'm ing the whole story, obviously.

---

>>>YE JIN'S POV<<<

And my desperation has gone off to the next level.

Lay, I'm so desperate. Look at me, at least once.

And I don't know what psychological insect bit me that I became like this.

For the love of Krisus, Lay. Look at me now that your pushy Kwon Ye Min is in another place. A glance won't hurt, rght?

I don't really need you to love me nor like me. I just want your eyes locked on mine. Is that hard to do?

... And the frustation prompted me to follow the saying , "The way to a man's heat is through his stomach."

But buhu. I can't cook like Joo Young or Kwon Ye Min. I only know how to cook kimchi rice.

However, desperation made its ethereal presence known. Hence, I mustered up the courage and cooked breakfast fo EXO in the EXO department's kitchen.

I had a non-existent mental cookbook with me as I began pouring chicken broth to the pan.  heard a knock on the door.

It was Jung Min Hyeok, all smiles in an aqua shirt and beige pants. I greeted him, "Morning, Min Hyeok. Why are you up early? Isn't your photo shoot with EXO not starting until 11 am? Min Hyeok, it's 8 AM." Then I bumped fists with him. That's how real fiends act.

"Yeah, I know, Ye Jin. I had a meeting with Mr. Soo Man a while ago about Grandpa Zhang's hotel promotions by EXO. Mr. Soo Man is fine wth the idea. He supports me. Now I just need Lay's help, and eveything will work out fine." Min Hyeok explained and wore an apron.

"No, Min Hyeok. I'm not letting you cook. Go away." I shooed him. The photogapher squeezed my right hand. 

"Nah, Ye Jin. I like cooking. In fact, when I was in Standford, I had to cook f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter