Badass is Back

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wassup guys? I'm currently spazzing over EXO and Taetiseo's DJ Got Us Falling in Love...#LUHAN'S ENGLISHEU... On a more serious matter, I haven't had the chance to reply to any comments for two weeks now. I always forget to click the notifs. :(( Boo. Hope you'll wait for my replies. Really sorry about this. Anyway, poster by ohsehoon! Waaaa...Thanks for the cutie poster!

---

>>>YE JIN'S POV<<<

I studied how to cook Seafood Pancake and practiced cooking, so I can make something decent for my EXO babies. So far, I still don't know how to cook that well, but Joo Young has been teaching me. Yay! The minute I learned how to cook seafood pancake, I decided to make one for EXO-M. I voluntarily went to their dorm one Saturday night to prepare dinner....

I had to do the usual housekeeping in the messy dorm before cooking. It was around 7 pm, and they weren't hungry yet. I checked EXO's schedule on my planner. Lay was supposed to make a star call to their fans.

"Where's Lay?" I asked. EXO-M shrugged their shoulders. In a matter of five minutes, Lay came out of his room. He was sweating in a blue gradient cardigan and white wifebeater inside. I gulped and almost choked on my own words...

"Oh there you are, Lay, I've been looking for you." I told Lay while serving him my motherly noona smile.

"For what reason, Ms. Zhang?" Lay asked. Prim and Proper. I was probably just dreaming, but I felt that Lay was looking at me from underneath his eyes. 

"Uh, you're supposed to make a Star Call tonight." I informed him as I handed him the IPhone and the script.

Sorry, lovely EXOTICS, the calls they make are scripted. I myse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter